Jimin appeared anxious and concerned as only Jimin could convey so you stole Yoongi's phone and pointed it to the fireplace in the living room and the pile of blankets on the couch.

"I promise most faithfully to help keep the one and only Min Yoongi-nim from freezing to death while he's in the states Jimin. But honestly, we're not going to leave the apartment, so we'll be safe." You tried to reassure the boys, but Jimin still looked nervous.

Yoongi took the phone back from you and hugged you around the waist from behind. You spent a few minutes walking Jimin and Tae almost word for word what you'd walked Yoongi through last night. How the building had generators, how the floor had it's own special generator, how you had the gas fireplaces. You'd already ordered all your groceries, the film production had ground to a halt and you worked from home anyways. There was no leaving the house for a few days and you and Yoongi were both safe and snug inside.

On the phone you saw Tae give Jimin a sigh before Tae said, "I tried to explain that you probably knew how to get through it since you lived there (Y/N) but Jimin can't help but worry about everyone and everything."

You thought for a millisecond before responding as ARMY and not as Yoongi's roommate.

"Jimin thinks of everyone and everything and worries about them most thoroughly but there is one person he seems to struggle with taking care of," you stated quite forcefully. Even Yoongi looked taken aback when he turned to look at you, but you wanted to make sure to convey this part while you had the opportunity.

"Jimin always looks out for everyone... EXCEPT JIMIN," You exclaim, and Tae started to chuckle. You were worked up now, so you kept going.

"Every Run episode, every SOOP episode, every Bon Voyage, every backstage, every VLive, Jimin is always so worried about other people that he's forgotten to take care of Jimin. AGAIN! I mean it's 4am right now and you're up playing video games? Jimin did you even remember to eat today? And don't tell me you're on yet another crazy diet Park Jimin," You started on your rant, and Yoongi stole the phone back from you and kissed you into silence.

"How come you never worry about me like that," asked Yoongi.

"Because you have me and I never let things get to that point before I worry," you replied and leaned in to kiss Yoongi again. You had started to forget there was a video call happening, such was the power of Min Yoongi's kisses before a delicate cough caught your attention. Followed by some howls of laughter.

You looked up to see that Jimin was an interesting shade of pink under the lights from the computer monitors and Tae was absolutely cracking up in the background.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to let you down," started Jimin and you pushed Yoongi off and made to grab for the phone again. Yoongi laughingly held it out of reach and yelled towards the phone.

"Taehyung you better feed that boy some ramyeon soon before we each have a problem," said Yoongi.

You reached for the phone again, but Yoongi reached over you and brought you into a one arm hug.

"Jimin," you said. "Everyone loves you and worries about you too. Please go find some food, even if it's a boring salad or something healthy, please make us worry about you less and take care of Park Jimin today."

You paused for a second, giving Yoongi a glare while he grinned at you before continuing.

"You don't want your hyung to worry about you being sick before you can even get here do you? We want you to be healthy so that when you came to visit and stay with us here, you don't get Taehyung and Yoongi sick. That would make us both sad wouldn't it Jimin? But as soon as you're feeling healthy, we have a whole spare bedroom just for you and whomever you invite to come with to use."

You smiled a bit at Tae as you said the last part and he acknowledged your words with a nod of his own.

Yoongi however glared at you.

"Babygirl, we literally just got this place to ourselves and you're inviting them to come stay with us while they're here? I was going to have Sung-Jin find a nice hotel for them!" Yoongi started to pout, but you saw the smile hiding in his eyes.

"Min Yoongi, are you telling me that finding artwork that Tae would like, and the special sheets Jimin likes to use to stock in the second master bedroom was an accident? That you didn't plan for your brothers to use the other rooms just as often as they could swing over here?"

Yoongi had the grace to blush, and Tae laughed on the other end. Jimin smiled a bit and promised to go find some food if you gave him the long tour of the penthouse later.

You took Yoongi's phone back and found Jimin's contact info and sent him your number, LINE ID and email address.

"Jimin, whenever you'd like the tour, just send me a text or a LINE message and I'd be happy to help," you said smiling at the boys.

Yoongi made a face and you put down the phone a bit to kiss off the pout, before you heard Tae tell Jimin that he thought they were about to get a show.

"Aish, you're like newlyweds over there, do you ever stop?" Tae joked, but you suddenly felt like someone had dumped ice water on your head. Yoongi felt you tense and pulled back. He pushed your hair back from your face and cupped your cheek before leaning in to kiss your forehead. You sighed and closed your eyes.

Jimin's worried face appeared in the camera again, so you decided to put on a brave face.

"We'll be fine Jimin, thank you for worrying about Yoongi. Your care and concern for him are very welcome to me and I appreciate it very much," you said bowing to the camera a little. Jimin looked a bit taken aback, but you hurried on. "The very cold weather should be over by the call next weekend; we usually only get one week of the super cold weather. It will be much warmer next month though, when were you thinking you might have time to fly over for a visit?"

You wanted to push past your reaction to Tae's words and the immediate clench they had caused in your heart. You'd been successful so far in not seeing the massive countdown clock hanging over your own head and you wanted to keep it that way for a while longer. You wanted the fantasy to keep going just a bit longer and you were more than willing to use the distraction of the boys to help you do that.

You saw Yoongi's face go into that flat line that said he didn't like what was happening, but you tried to focus on Jimin's answer.

"I think next month sounds like a good idea. Taehyung and I will talk about it and I'll send you messages later when we can have time for you to show us your entire place (Y/N). We'll leave you to your 'lunch'," and you caught the smirk and Jimin eyebrow again, "I'll text you later (Y/N)!"

Tae waved in the background, so you waved back and Jimin ended the call.