ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

I woke up in Mason's car I wiped my eyes making sure I had no sleep in them. We were on our way back to London

"Oh hi." I heard Mason say

"Hey." I replied

"Were still around an hour away. You've only been asleep for like 20 minutes."

"Oh lovley.."

"Oh and while you were asleep I remembered its your birthday tomorrow too." He says smiling.

"Oh great.."

I hate my birthday. Everyone makes a big deal about me getting older. Like I don't want wrinkles xox

"Why don't you like it?"

"Because its shit."

"But you get presents."

"So?"

"Well I've got you something anyway."

"Mason why!" I shout

"Because."

"Oh my god."

.....

___________________________

I was now at my house. As usual I asked Mason to come in because I absolutely love his company.

I slept in Lucy's room as she basically lives with her boyfriend and Mason slept in my room.

The next morning I woke up to a loud sound coming from the kitchen. I get off the bed and run downstairs to the kitchen.

"Mason!!"

"I know! I'm sorry.. I was going to make some food but..i kind off dropped the beans."

"I can see."

"Well..Happy birthday."

I smile shaking my head and start to clean up the floor.

"Ill clean it."

"No. It's fine. And I thought you had training?"

"Oh no i said im very ill with food poisoning."

"Why.."

"To spend your birthday with you."

Omg no that's cute.

__________________________

Me and Mason had spent the whole day together. We were now at a restaurant close to were he lived because he wanted to give me a present.

Mason's pov

We were finally on the way to my house. I couldn't wait to give Mollie her present. I just know she'll love it. (I hope)

We weren't far from mine just around 5 minutes.

______________________

"Okay.. On the count of 3 open it."

"Okay. I'm scared."

"No no dont be! It's good."

"Alright."

"3...2...1."

She started ripping the wrapping paper open. When she got to the box she opened it slowly and then she saw it.

"Mason! No. No you didn't!"

"I did!"

Mollies pov

I opened the wrapping paper feeling like a kid on Christmas. I got to the box and opened that.

"Mason! No you didn't!"

"I did!"

He got the thing I've wanted since I was a little girl but my mum always said I was either too young or it was too expensive. A Gucci bracelet (plzz I couldn't think of anything else)

I looked him in the eyes and he moved his face closer and closer to mine, then he stopped. Our faces were inches apart.

Oh fuck it we both know we want it.

I place my lips on his and he kisses back. Our lips moving in sync and my heart beating rapidly.

We both pull away and smile.

"Mollie.. I missed you loads and I should of never left you."

"It's fine."

_________________

AHH HHEHEHEEHSHSHHDUDHDDHDHFHF