ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

(Before I start this chapter I'm sorry if I got were Mason lives wrong, I don't rlly stalk him 😅 just thought it would go better with the story and I'm not from London so idk if the places are right either but please bare with me)

We finally arrived at mine and Lucy's house. I felt bad on Mason as he has to drive like 20 minutes back to his as he lives in Chelsea because its closer to the stadium and I live in Peckham.

"Urm do you wanna come inside for a cup of tea or something? Just to give you a little break from driving."

"Yeah sure." He says smiling at me

God his smile is gorgeous

Wait what?

______________

I was in the kitchen making Mason a brew while he was sat on the couch.

I walk back into the living room and see him on the couch on his phone.
He sees me and puts his phone in his pocket and i place his cup of tea on the coffee table.

"Not really sure where Lucy is." I say taking a seat on the couch.

Mason's pov

It was so awkward in the car.. I tried to talk but I just didn't want to. I miss her.. I miss her so much but I cant do anything.

She invited me inside hers so I obviously accepted. Her house was nice. It was a bit of her and a bit of Lucy but it still looked stunning.

I was sat on the couch waiting for Mollie to come with my brew. When I heard her footsteps I put my phone in my pocket so I didn't seem rude.

"Not sure where Lucy is.." She said as she placed my tea on the coffee table and sat down herself.

I slightly smiled at her.

"So how come your not at training or anything?" She asked me

"Minor ingury.. Hurt my ankle."

"Oh right.." She said looking down.

"Talked to Dec?" I ask

"Nope.. He's probably on tinder or some shi-.. Forgot who I was talking too."

"What he's cheating?"

"Forget I said anything."

"Why haven't you broken up with him?"

"I don't want to hurt him."

Typical mollie.. She never cares about herself only about others..

"But he's already cheating."

"I know."

I give her a concerned look.

_______________________

I got back to mine about 2 hours ago.. I couldn't stop thinking about Mollie and what Dec was doing.

I never ever thought Dec was the type of person to cheat. I know Mollie wouldn't want me too but I messaged him just to find out if it was true.

Deccers💙🥶

Deccers💙🥶

Me
R u cheating on Mollie

Deccers💙🥶
What

Me
Read

Deccers💙🥶
I'm sorry

Me
Why tho

Deccers💙🥶
Because I know she still loves you

Me
What

Deccers💙🥶
It's obvious. Like when I brung her mine she just stared at the pictures of me and you and said "I look cute" even though I had loads with my family

Me
Well she's scared to break up with you

Deccers💙🥶
I'll talk to her now

Me
Alr bye mate

Deccers💙🥶
Bye

__________________________
Well then😬