ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

(pretend Jennifer isn't a famous actor and she isn't American😭)

(couple of days later)

I was sat on the couch watching a film with Lucy. I heard my phone go off so I picked it up.

Mum❤️

Mum❤️

Mum❤️
Hi love xx I was wondering if you wanted to come home for dinner tonight? xx

Me
Yeah ofc! Is it just me, you and dad?

Mum❤️
Did you forget Beth lives here too? And the Mount's are coming too xx

Me
Ohh ye thought Beth moved out

Mum❤️
She's 14

Me
Oops. Anyways sure I'll come xx

Mum❤️
Okay thank you xx Anytime between half 6 and 7 x
Seen

_________________

(2 Hours later)

I was now ready to go my mum and dad's. I wore a white crop top thing with blue ripped jeans and white air forces.

I got into my car and drove to Portsmouth. I know its like an hour drive but I miss my family. I know I haven't been here long but from seeing them everyday to being an hour away it's pretty hard.

_________________

I finally got to my childhood house. It was half 6 so I was bang on time. As I walk towards the door it opens and I see my mum standing there with a massive smile of her face holding Blue (our dog) in her hands.

"Blue!" I say stroking him.

"I'm here too love."

"Sorry.." I move forward and hug her.

"Come on inside!"

________________

When I walked into the house I realised they had changed it around abit. I looked at the walls and they still had pictures of me and Mason up on the walls.

Looking at all the pictures I remember how happy we were. I saw a picture of me and Mason holding blue the day we got him.

( Flashback to 8 years ago)

"I'm home!" I heard my mum shouting
Me and Mason quickly ran downstairs as my mum did a night shift. When we ran down the stairs we saw a little dog in her arms.
"Mum whose dog is that?" I ask
"Ours. And I'm letting you both name him."
Me and Mason jumped up and down in excitement.
"So what do we name is Mase?"
"I'm not sure."
"Something to do with Football."
"Blue? For Chelsea?"
"Yes! Blue." I say smiling
"Okay there we have it. His names blue."
"Thanks mum!" I say hugging her tight

(end of flashback)

That day was the best day of my life. Everyone used to say me and Mason were soulmates we never believed it until we found out we liked eachother.

"You okay hun?" Mum asked

"Yeah sorry just.. Thinking."

_______________

The Mount's finally arrived. Debbie walked in, then Tony. I expected that to be everyone but of course Mason had to come aswell.

"Lovley too see you Miss Jones."

"Oh don't be silly Mason! Jennifer to you." My mum said smiling

My dad didn't really like Mason after what he did but he still had to act nice or that would just be rude.

"Oh wow.. Mollie.. You look so grown up and amazing!" Debbie walked over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you.."

_____________________________________________________
I'm really sorry with the lack of updates!