ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Me and Mason were in his car on our way to Portsmouth to spend the day with his family. I have no idea why I was invited but I was excited. And plus I was spending yet another day with Mason.

We were still about an hour away and we hadn't really talked to eachother. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram and he was just driving.

Masons pov

"So where did you say Bear went?" Mason asked me

"Urm back with Jack.." I say putting my phone away.

"What why!"

"Because I got him Bear as a present and I took it off him."

"But he hurt you."

"Still not good to take something I got for him."

Silence

In that moment I just wanted to tell her. Tell her how I still loved her and never stopped. Even though I had a few girlfriends but none could ever beat her, and plus she's been with people too.

It made me so angry she gave Bear back to Jack. That was one thing that made her happy.

"Mollie." I say

"Yeah?"

"Actually it doesn't matter." I say shaking my head.

"You sure? You know you can tell me."

"Yeah it doesn't matter."

"Okay.."

________________________

Liked by @molliejones @declanrice and 1,103,703 others@masonmount- ice cream

@masonmount- ice cream

@molliejones-  photo Creds?
⤵️
@masonmount- 📸

@declanrice- my invite?
⤵️
@masonmount- Royal mail must of lost it

@user02- oml he's gorgeous

@user290- Hi Mason

Load more comments...

_________________

The whole time we were out Summer was all over Mollie. Obviously, as its Mollie she didn't care.

We stopped off at a restaurant and Summer wanted to sit next to her.

"Summer leave Mollie alone for two seconds." Jaz

"Oh honestly it's fine! I don't mind." Mollie replies

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine."

Summer then gets on the baby chair next to Mollie and I get on the seat next to Summer.

Mollie was helping Summer colour and I went to order food with my mum.

"She's lovley isn't she?" My mum says smiling like cheshire cat

"I know."

"How did you ever leave her?"

"Trust me I still regret it to this day."

"I can tell you still love her Mase."

"What- no."

"It's obvious. You wouldn't of asked her here today."

I stay silent.

"Just tell her how you feel before she gets with someone and actually stays with them."

My mum then walks off leaving me to get the drinks. I say thank you to the person working behind the bar and walk back to the table we were all sat at.

________________________

@molliejones via instagram stories

_________________

So if you all read them 'Hey there Delilah' And 'Grace' Books (Love em)
I'm sobbing guys xox