ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

365 since he left..

Still no message, no call, not even a letter. I miss him. I really really miss him but I can't do anything at all. Even his best friend Declan won't tell me what's happened but he does comfort me alot.

I always look on his Instagram too see where he is and what he's upto but nothing. Pretty sure he blocked me or he just deleted Instagram. Today I'm moving to London as Portsmouth reminds me too much of Mason. I've already packed basically everything I need and moved it into my car.

I'm going to be moving in with my bestfriend Lucy and my other Bestfriend Alysha lives just down the road from her. Lucy and Alysha don't know anything about what happened with me and Mason she just thinks the break up was a mutual decision. It's hard sometimes because I can't really rant about Mason to her.

I finished packing everything so I got into my car and drove. It isn't a long drive its only about an hour and a half.

____________________

(masons pov)

I regret what I did every single day. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't miss her. I just didn't want to hurt her but now I've realised I probably hurt her more by just leaving her. Dec always tells me that she's in a right state because of me.

I know it's been a year but I don't blame her. I blocked her on Instagram so she couldn't see anything I was doing. I didn't want to hurt her anymore by acting all happy.

I can still see what she posts. She usually just posts pictures of coffee and food and things. I always look at her twitter too. She doesn't ofter use twitter as she thinks it's just for celebrities. I got a notification on my phone so I looked at it and saw she posted a tweet.

mollie
molljones22
Getting reunited 😏 @lmitchell

Likes 1.1k
Retweets 8,092
Comments 382

I know Lucy lives in London so that means Mollie is coming to London! I don't know if she's staying for a couple of days or anything so i make a fake account and message her.

___________________

(Mollies pov)

I decided to post on twitter since I never really do. Since I posted I got loads of messages saying am I moving to London or just staying for a few days so I replied to some.

via twitter
@bob21- you moving too London?

@molljones22- Urm yeah

@bob21- sweet

__________________________________________________
A/N:
Hope you liked the first chapter!

My boy bsf is no longer my friend cuz he has feelings for me.. Idk if I like him but its dead awkward so I don't think we're friends😅