ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

I arrived in London and I just needed to find my new apartment. After a few more minutes of driving I finally got to it.

I knocked on the door and saw my childhood best friend Lucy.

"Luce!!!" I shouted as I hugged her.

"Moll! I'm so happy we get to be roommates!" She hugged me back.

"Same!"

"Let me help you unpack then you can have a look around."

_________________

(time skip)

It was now 6pm. Everything was unpacked and my room was organised nicely.

"We should go the club and invite Alysha and you can meet my other friend!"

"Omg yes!"

Lucy goes into her room and I go into mine. I looked through all my clothes and picked a red short dress with black heels and Lucy wore a white dress with black heels.

It was now half 6 so we started walking to the club. It was a 5 minute walk so it wasn't that bad.

We got to the club and took some pictures of eachother. We walked in and saw Alysha and Lucy's friend 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞.

They both already had drinks in their hands so me and Lucy went to the bar and got drinks. I have no clue what they gave me but it was very strong.

While walking back to the girls, Lucy stopped to talk to a small group boys. While I was walking back another group of lads were in the way of getting to the girls so I tried pushing them out of the way.

"Scuse me."

"Oh ello."  Someone with a strong brummie accent said

"Urm hi.. Please can u let me passed?"

"Do you want me to buy you a drink?"

"I've got one thanks."

"Jack mate leave the poor girl alone." I heard another boy say

"I'm being friendly."

"Just leave her alone." Another one of his friends butted in.

I recognised the voice but I just couldn't think of where from. I had my head down so they couldn't see my face.

"Urm im sorry i didnt mean to come across rude.. I was just tryna be nice."

"It's fine I was just tryna get to my friends."

"Oh yeah sorry." He says as he moves out the way.

"Thanks."

"Sorry again."

I walk back to the girls and tell them what happened. I got to know Emily more too. Lucy didn't come back so we were guessing she went home with the boys.

(masons pov)

"Dec! Dec!" I say walking over to Declan.