-nightmare~

-a bit narusaku-

It's was a lovely midnight where everyone is already asleep, well maybe not.

Sakura Haruno has been getting a lot of nightmare nowadays, she usually sleep 2 hours a day because she knows that she will get nightmare if she goes back to sleep.

The other also noticed the change of their feisty and cheerful sakura because of the dark bags under her eyes, she doesn't have much energy and sometimes fainted whenever she on a mission with team 7.

Naruto always brought sakura to lady Tsunade everytime she faint, lady Tsunade told them that Sakura seem alright but they know that there no way sakura is alright.

Konoha 11 and her teacher start to worried bout sakura condition because it getting bad each day, the villagers also worried and miss the normal cherry blossoms they known.

Sakura always force herself even though she got no energy left in her, She also eat like once a 1 week and drink coffee all the time.

The girls also tried to get Sakura to go hangout with them because they know that there is no way sakura will decline it but she did anyway.

Tsunade stop giving sakura solo mission because she knew that it will make sakura condition even worst.

Tsunade decide to go sleep at sakura house for 1 day to see what bother Sakura so much and of course, Naruto want to go to because he worried bout his 'best friend'. Naruto the one who only know that they will sleep at sakura house.

Sakura doesn't mind bout it, as long as they don't make a mess in her house then she will let them be.

"Ohayo, Sakura-Chan!" Naruto greet her with his happy expression as Sakura open her door after Naruto knock on it. "Konichiwa, Sakura-san. Hope we didn't bother you" Tsunade say standing next to Naruto.

"Ohayo, It's okay. Let me make some tea for both of you" Sakura say a bit yawning in her tired tone.

'she will be like gaara if this keep goin' Naruto thought himself as he look the bag under sakura eyes.

Sakura house is still clean like it use to even though she was tired, Sakura has served them a few stick of Dango and green tea.

"Why so sudden want to have a sleepover at my house?" Sakura ask sitting in front of them.

Both of them were quite for a second because they tried to make a great excuse for Sakura. "Nothing, it's just we want to spend time with you again" Tsunade answer calmly while Naruto on the other hand were smile nervously and let out the breath that he don't know he was keeping.

"You guys can sleep in my room because the other were kinda messy" Sakura rub the back of her neck making them suspicious on what kind of mess that she made In the other room.

The three of them were watching TV ( I'm pretty sure they have TV in Shippuden). It's was a happy movie but the end of it was sad, Sakura slowly sleep when it was halfway through the movie.

Sakura head was next to Tsunade shoulder but then Tsunade take Sakura head and slowly lay it on her hips.

They both can't sleep yet because they want to know what wrong with Sakura. The movie finally end, Naruto goes to to shut the TV until they heard that Sakura were groaned and moving while sleeping.

"Sakura" Tsunade tapped on Sakura shoulder 3 times but she got no response from it.

"Sakura wake up, your house is on fire!" Naruto shout as he shook sakura shoulder but end up getting a glare from Tsunade.

"No!" Sakura shout as she quickly get up from her sleep with few tears in her eyes.

Sakura began to cry silently as Tsunade hug her and wipes her tears away. "Shh, calm down Sakura" Tsunade say in soothing tone while Sakura hug her back.

"They dead, all of you were dead!" Sakura say still crying bout it.

"We're not dead, we still here Sakura" Naruto pat sakura shoulder as Sakura look at him but then her flashback of nightmare came back.

Naruto were being torture by madara and then his head were being crush like it an apple. Sakura were the one that standing between of all of those dead bodies.

Sakura shook her head and slap herself very hard to know if it was a dream or not. "I'm sorry" Sakura say sadly as she cover her face with her hand.

"Don't be Sakura, we here to help you" Tsunade smile at her still hugging her like a mother that not see her daughter for a few years.

"And remember that we always be with you, Dattebayo!" Naruto grin looking at the smiling Sakura.

"Thank you" Sakura smile at them as she look at them full of hope.

Sakura knew that everything was a nightmare and if she don't want her nightmare come true, she have to proctect them with all cost even if it mean by killing herself.

I will proctect everyone I love