-secret places-

Sakura Haruno was a great ninja with a short temper and get stress very easily.

One day, she were wondering around Konoha and found a weird tunnel behind a small waterfall a few meter a way from the team 7 training ground that lead to somewhere.

Sakura go in the tunnel alone wanting to know where it lead too, she was dumbfounded as she saw this:

It has a small house next to the waterfall, it was not visible because it was covered by many tree but you can see Konoha clearly from the hill

Sakura wondering if there someone in the house but end up playing with a white wolf and orange looking fox that were not scared of people nor attacking her.

Sakura knock on the door twice wanting to know if there someone live in there and luckily there were a women that open the door.

The women is kinda weird for Sakura because it have a grey ear and wolf tail with it.

"Hello there" The women greet sakura with a warm smile on her face.

"Hello ma'am, my name is haruno sakura and I was wondering if you live in here?" Sakura ask the unknown looking women in front of her without any fear in her.

"Why yes my dear, you can call me misuki if you want" Misuki lead sakura to the kitchen to have a little talk while she making some tea for both of them and someone.

"Are those ear and tail are real?" Sakura ask as she look at the fluffy looking tail that look like a cotton candy.

"Yes and it's weird right?" The women chuckle a bit as she put the tea in front of sakura.

"It's so cool but why does I don't see you around the village?" Sakura ask still amazed bout the real ear and tail because she doesn't want to trust the person that she was just met but this women has kind of nice aura so sakura know that she can trust the women.

"We were shapeshifter that can turn into animal,human or half of both of them. I can turn into grey wolf if I want too and we can't go out of this place because someone has put a seal on it so we can't harm anyone on the full moon" The women answer as she took a sip of the tea while Sakura were amazed on the new information she knows.

"What do you mean by 'we', I thought you the only one that living in here?" Sakura ask as she saw the white wolf and orange fox that she play earlier come into the house and sit next to the chair next to her as the women giggles.

"Does you know these two?" The women ask as she pointed at the white wolf and orange fox while sakura were patting the white wolf on the head.