•staying with uchiha•

Uchisaku
Uchiha X sakura

It's was a lovely day for Sakura because there was no school for like 1 month for her because of some type of virus that has been spreading around the world (covid if I might say so).

She spending her time watching drama, drawing, playing game, maybe sleep at 4 am because she usually read many kind of story on wattpad or looking at some funny meme.

She only get into her online class like 2 times per month, not wanting to be absent but she already knows all the lesson that they teach to them.

Sakura did her usual morning or should I say afternoon routine by brushing her teeth, go shower and eat.

She normally hear her mother shouting her name to wake her up but all the sudden, the house feel a bit silent.

Sakura goes to kitchen and found a note that were sticking at the fridge but she decided to read it later because she busy making tea and pancake for her to eat.

Sakura open the later after she finished cooking and making tea and it was from her parent.

Dear sakura,
We have a urgent meeting at overseas for like 1 month and I already tell Mikoto that you will be staying with her from today.

better packing your thing up because you supposed to be there before 6 pm or one of the uchica will come take you.

-from your soon to be grandma

Sakura groan in frustration not wanting to have an headache this early.

she was used by her parents goin overseas for job and that only see her once a month but why all the sudden she had to live with the uchica's.

She rather live with Hinata or maybe Naruto but never uchica.

1. They were in love with her

2. They very obsessed with her.

It's not like she found something scarier than her shrine in that house.

Uchica is basically a big company same as hyugga,uzumaki or the other companies that she not wanting to remember.

Once Uchica fall in love, they will do anything to get the girl heart or making her their gf and marrying her.

Sakura has finished her food and decide to go pack all her clothes or stuff into her bag, Sakura brought 10 pajamas, 5 hoodie, 10 comfy clothes that she can wore outside or inside house, her phone, charger, earphones/ airpod / headphones, towel, girl ehem stuff, money and key house.

she can go back home if she don't have any clothes left so it not a big problems for her.

She has lock all the windows and door in the house as she wait for the Taxi to come pick her up.

she was sleeping on the way to the uchica mansion until the taxi driver woke her up and tell her that she already arrived.