Chapter thirty three

Start from the beginning

"Ain't shit funny about it." Cree said. "Whatever. Where's Bailey?" Seven asked as Cj jumped out her arms. "I already put her down for the night. I tried to put Cj in the bed but he said he wanted you to." Cree said. "Awn my baby. Well I'll go do that and you can get to cooking." Seven said. "What you want girl?" He asked. "Surprise me." She said smiling as she walked Cj into his room. "I wanna watch cocomelon." He said. "But daddy said it's bed time." Seven said. He stared back at her. "Okay. Okay ima go sneak and get your tablet ima be back." She said.

A few moments later she came back into the room. "Alright I turned the brightness down so if daddy come in play sleep. And make sure you don't have it too loud okay?" Seven said slipping the tablet in his bed. "Okay mommy." Cj said. "And tomorrow we gotta go break Milo out of jail. We gotta rescue him." Seven said. "Yeah!" Cj said smiling. "Okay Goodnight Cj. Sleep good okay?" Seven asked turning his lamp off. "Good night love you." Cj said. She paused for a second before saying it back, and slowly closing his door.

"Bae." She said walking into the kitchen. "Yeah what's up?" Cree asked as he cooked with his shirt off. Santana was peacefully sleeping in his crib in the living room. "So have you heard anything from Krissy?" Seven asked. "Nah not since I got served with those papers. But I thought I told you don't worry bout that. I got everything under control." Cree said. "But last time we talked about it you said that-." "Seven. Tonight supposed to be about us. I promise you I got the situation being handled. I already got me a good ass lawyer and it's a few mo tricks up my sleeves. I know what I'm doing. She ain't taking him from us." Cree said.

"Well okay Creation. That's all I wanted to hear. I love you guys." Seven said. "Yeah we love you too." Cree said. "So what you making?" She asked coming behind him and wrapping her arms around his chest. "You remember that night you asked me to make you tacos? But I had to leave." Cree said. "Yessssss." Seven said doing a celebration dance. "Fat ass." He said shaking his head laughing. "That's gone be so good baby. I can't wait to eat." Seven said. "You ain't even ask what was for dessert." Cree said. "What's for dessert bae?" She asked. "Yo favorite, cheesecake." He said with a smirk.

"Sometimes I just sit back and ask what did I do to deserve you." Seven said as she held her chest. "You is something else." Cree said laughing at her. "I'm serious. You and your family so good to me Creation. I got aunts and uncles who ain't even bother to come see Santana or even check on me to see if I was okay. But your family comes all the time and buys him whatever he needs and I just-. I just can't believe it sometimes." Seven said. "You know how I feel about you. How we feel about you. You family." Creation said. "Stop before I cry." Seven said.

"Don't cry." He said turning around to look at her. "I just thought it would be so hard for me. To have a baby so young and I don't have my parents here with me. And Devon wanted no parts. All I had was Loren, Laron, Quincy and Tiana. And I didn't think that would be enough. But then you came and you helped me. You were there for me through everything. The days I didn't wanna get out of bed, the days all I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself. You never left once. And I just don't know what I did to deserve that." Seven said. "You deserve the world baby. All the shit you been through it made you the best mother you could ever be. I'm proud of you shorty." Cree said.

"If it wasn't for all the support, I wouldn't be a good mother. I would be a mess and I know it." Seven said. "Well it take a village to bring up a child." Cree said. "I know. And I'm so grateful to have the one I do." Seven said. "You know what's gone be funny?" Cree asked with a laugh. "What?" Seven asked. "When Santana get older and him and Cj fight over you." He said. "Oh lord." She said. "Aye you won't believe this shit, June den found Aniya new address. Gone ask me if I wanna do a pop up visit with him. I was weak as a bitch." Cree said laughing.

"June is a damn fool. I know she was pissed to the max." Seven said. "The first time. He went over there again a hour ago and you won't believe what he sent me." Cree said. "What?" Seven asked. "Oh Ima show you. Get my phone out the living room and go to me and June messages." He said. Seven did as told and came back with the phone. When she saw the picture she fell out. "So Aniya folded." She said with a laugh. "Like a damn pretzel. I couldn't believe it." Cree said as they looked at the picture of her and June cuddling. "Some people just belong together." Seven said. "Yeah I think so to. He just need to man up and stop cheating." Cree said.