Rey kept the place for Taani beside him, thinking as if she would sit by his side. But when Sharon came to sit beside, he voluntarily let his hopes shatter. Even if there was a place alongside, she wouldn't have sat. Or he wouldn't have forced her, since their relationship was still hidden. At times, he found it extremely difficult to conceal. He wanted to show his girl to the world. He wanted to do give all the love to her not just in a closed corners. But, she needed time. Or both needed it. But he wasn't sure of extending her request any longer.

"Taani" everyone called her at the same time, squeezing a space between them. Swayam being the brother he was, took the lead. "Taani… tum… yaha ake baito… yaha bahut jaga hai…"

Rey caught her eye. Though she didn't sit with him, he was glad that she sat in the same row with her brother and not anywhere else. Especially not with Rithwik or Wahi. He would have lost his shit otherwise. She smiled evenly, moving beside her brother.

Rithwik just watched Taani. She was back in her white plain dress with thin shoulder straps. Her eyes lowered and she was in search of someone or something. When she lifted her eyes, she caught him staring at her. She rose her eyebrows at him. Instead of answering, he just shrugged. Somethings were beautiful unsaid. And her eyes were one among them. Beautiful. Iconic. Just like… her… his love.

"Suno suno….sab… game ka rules sabko pata hona chahiye... Pata haina sabko" Neha began. "Yes…" everyone cooed joshfully. "Phir bi... mein ek aur baar Bata deti hun... Kisike taraf bi ye bottle ka muh dikaye… unko truth or dare chose karna padega… aur bakiyon mein se koi bi ek pehle unse man chahiye question Puch sakte hai…"

"Kuch bi Puch sakte hai?" Wahi asked wickedly. "Matlab, kuch bi?"

"Haan..toh"  Amar responded.

"Lekin koi cheating nahi… sabko Sach batana hai…" Neha was doubtful that one or many would lie. "Aur Jo bi dare chose karega… Hume mein se first koi bi apse kuch Karne ke liye kahenge toh… karna hi padega… No ka jagah hi nahi hai yaha…" Neha sat on her knee making the rules of the game clear to everyone. Meanwhile, Rey jerked back to catch Taani's focus. But she was busy in cheering along others.

"Toh mein first karti hun… " By saying so, Neha excitedly spun the bottle. It whirled exactly pointing to Wahi.

"Teri…." Wahi was taken aback at him being the scapegoat of first spin. Everyone laughed.

"Mein puchti hun… mein…" Surbhi rose her hand in the air. "Tum nahi…" He frowned, knowing well that her friend would embarrass him either he chose truth or dare.

"Mein hi puchungi…" Surbhi wasn't letting the chance fade out. "Ab bolo truth or dare?" Wahi involuntarily picked up truth fearing she would make him scrub the balcony with his bare hands. Her friend surpassed devil at times. "Ab tu Bata... Aaj Tak tu kitni ladkiyon ko… date Kiya hai? Ab jhut mat bolna… I have a list ready with me…" Surbhi pouted. That question caught Hina's interest.

"Tere paas already list hai toh.. mujhe kuch aur… acha Wala question Puch leti…" he cursed. Actually he had no count of his past girlfriends. Every now and then he dated different girls with no actual liking between any. This was the first time he stayed single for 2 long weeks, after flying back from London to India. Here, the dating system was different. And he was a commitment phobic. Though he liked few girls here, he never progressed up to them, until Hina happened. He developed a special liking… like a love at first sight - no, he wouldn't go that far. He wouldn't call it love. He never knew how a real love would feel! Except for his friends meethi Pyaar. His parents never had time for him to give that kind of attention or the least love he craved. 'Attraction at first sight' was the thing blew when he seized a glimpse of Hina when he saw her. He was very much aware of her prying eyes on him.