Wooyoung endured the humiliation and kowtow again: “I was wrong!”

Y/n sneered and said: “Oh, it turns out that you were wrong, where did you go wrong?”

Wooyoung wanted to kill Y/n at that moment, but there was still one last kowtow.

So he could only gritted his teeth and said: “I shouldn't doubt Karina's ability to be wrong.”

After speaking, he kowtowed again!

Y/n felt very happy!

She could not bear this Wooyoung for a long time, and this time she finally seized the opportunity to let him kneel and kowtow. It feels really cool!

Karina looked at all this in surprise, and felt that her wife was suddenly different from before!

Where the specifics are different, she will not be able to tell for a while.

But, thinking back to the way that her wife had a bet with Wooyoung yesterday, it seems that she had long expected that she would win?

Why does she have such a strong self-confidence?

After Wooyoung knocked three heads, tears of humiliation rolled in his eyes.

But he didn’t dare to make a mistake at the moment.

Because he knew that grandma must have strong dissatisfaction with him now.

At this time, he can’t say anything to make her angry anymore.

The Old Mrs. Yoo saw that Wooyoung kowtowed his head and admitted his mistake, she felt a little more relaxed.

She didn’t want her grandson to kowtow to Y/n, but the point was that this poisonous oath was about her own life.

She has always believed in Buddhism. If Wooyoung doesn’t kowtow to admit his mistake, she is afraid that she will have trouble sleeping and eating, for fear of retribution to her.

So, she looked at Wooyoung and said lightly: “Wooyoung, these three heads are for your little lesson. Don't make a bet with others casually about things you are not sure about. Even if you bet, don't harm your family!”

Wooyoung said with a sad face, “Grandma, I know, I won't dare anymore.”

When speaking, his eyes cast a look at Y/n, viciously waiting for her, thinking, you rubbish, forcing me to kneel and kowtow to you and lose face, I will kill you sooner or later!

Immediately, Mrs. Yoo opened the contract and said: “It is really gratifying to win this contract today. Everyone should hurry and prepare during this period. We must take this opportunity to build a good relationship with the Emgrand Group!”

Y/n reminded her on the side: “Grandma, since Karina successfuly get the project cooperation, should the position of company director be given to Karina?”

Old Mrs. Yoo raised her eyebrows, and she couldn’t help but think to herself.

She did say that whoever gets the contract can be the director.