So he immediately gritted his teeth and said: “Y/n, what are you? Gold? (Nah kidding haha) Y/n, What are you? You are just a rubbish who enters our house and eat leftovers every day. And you want me to kneel and kowtow to you?”

Y/n said calmly: “I am indeed a rubbish, but we swore yesterday, if anyone retreats, The mother, father, grandpa, and especially grandma will die”

Y/n deliberately said the three words “GRANDMA WILL DIE” very hard.

really!

Mrs. Yoo’s expression immediately became extremely ugly!

She stared at Wooyoung, and asked him in a cold voice: “What? Do you want me to die?”

Wooyoung panicked and blurted out: “Grandma, you can't be fooled by Y/n! She wants to embarrass me!”

Y/n said indifferently at this time: “Wooyoung, don't fool grandma here, don't forget that you have taken a poisonous oath, if you retreat, your oath will be condemned by God, do you want to curse grandma?”

Wooyoung was horrified, and blurted out: “Grandma, don't take a joke seriously!”

Old Mrs. Yoo said with a cold face: “You know that i believed in Buddhism during my life and swear to heaven, how dare you break your promise?!”

“Grandmother!”

Wooyoung really panicked, because he could see that grandma was really angry!

The Old Mrs. Yoo saw that wooyoung even violated the vow linked to her life and death for the sake of his own prestige. She slammed the table and shouted angrily: “Are you determined to violate the oath?”

“Grandma I...” Wooyoung froze, and immediately made a calculation in his heart.

If he abides by the gambling agreement and kowtows to Y/n to admit his mistake, then he has lost face.

But if he doesn’t abide by the gambling agreement and angers his grandma, then he will lose everything he has in the Yoo family!

Thinking of this, even though he was 10,000 times unwilling in his heart, he could only grit his teeth and said: “Okay! I am willing to do it!”

Y/n looked at him with a smile, and said nothing, just waiting for him to kneel and kowtow.

Wooyoung felt that his legs were filled with lead and moved to Y/n with difficulty step by step.

He was trembling with hatred and gritted his teeth, but his legs softened and he knelt on the ground.

Plop!

Those in attendance even took out their phones quietly.

Wooyoung lowered his head and said in a trembling voice: “I was wrong!”

After finishing speaking, he leaned down and dropped his head.

Y/n said: “What did you say? I didn't hear it clearly, speak louder.”