Chapter 6: As Cool As The Sun

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't know that you know." Dan answered.

"So you're being a double-agent now?" I smirked up at him as the three of us started walking down the hall.

"Well, if you want me to. I mean, I owe you that much." Dan shrugged.

"Do any of the guys on the team like Paige?" I asked with a huge grin.

"Liv!" Paige looked at me with a horrified expression.

"A couple do." Dan replied.

"Is anyone planning to ask her out?" I asked, my grin growing.

"Maybe..." Dan frowned.

"Why are you so curious to know?" Paige asked me.

Why am I so curious, she asks...

That girl!

"I love you, Paige. But I need some me and movie time. Which means you need a boyfriend to keep you busy." I explained. "But nothing too serious. I'm still hoping that you will marry my brother and then we'll be sisters forever!" I added.

Paige just rolled her eyes, not saying anything because she knew that it was useless to argue with me.

I'm stubborn...

And besides, whenever my brother's around, Paige turns into a bright red tomato! And she also starts stuttering like an idiot...

And she was the one who gave me the idea of her marrying my brother and being my sister. I know that she was joking but... Who cares?!

"What about me? If you two become sisters, what will I be?" Dan frowned. Suddenly a smirk covered his face. "Will you and I-" He started but I cut him off.

"Don't even think about it, traitor." I warned him.

He raised his hands up in surrender but his smile gave him away.

"I was just saying..." He shrugged.

"You're hot and all but I don't date people who snitch on me." I smiled at him. "For three years." I added.

Oh god!

I love making people regret their mistakes!

And this is golden!

"Besides, she owes someone a kiss." Paige smirked.

I turned to glare at her as Dan frowned.

"I do not!" I shot back.

"Oh, but you do." She told me. "And I think he's waiting for it." She spoke in a hushed voice as she pointed towards the lockers a few feet away.

I turned to see Hunter standing there, staring at me.

Okay, he's officially a creep!

But he did pay for my burger last night... And he also dropped me home...

"You are going to kiss Hunter Kingston?" Dan frowned. "Why on earth would you want to do that?" He asked in a tone that implied that he was disgusted.

I narrowed my eyes on Dan.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Don't you know? He's absolutely disgusting." Dan said, shaking his head. "I heard that he once brushed his teeth with his dog's toothbrush!" He added with a grimace.

What the...

Crazy Crows!

Who the hell said that?!