He didn't yet know if she was hostile, so he decided to play it safe.

"Hello Nyx. May I ask what you are doing on Ogygia?"

She straight up ignored him, "My my... the first Chaos oath. You do understand that, if you fail to fulfill this oath, you will be faded to the void? You will cease to exist, Perseus. And that would be a shame."

"I will fulfill the oath, I assure you," he retorted confidently.

"Such unwavering confidence... another thing I look for in men," she licked her red lips, her black heels clacking on the ground as she came closer to him, "so handsome..."

Perseus ignored her, "Why is it that your power levels seem lower than mine?"

Nyx narrowed her eyes at the thinly veiled insult, flaring her aura powerfully, but Perseus squashed it as if it were an ant.

He utterly dominated her in a battle of wills, lazily looking at her through half-lidded eyes as Nyx stared down at her feet.

"Nyx."

"I do not know. What I do know is that Chronos has gone into hibernation for unknown reasons."

Perseus reigned his aura in, and his mind began to think at rapid speeds.

He did feel stronger than when he had battled Ouranos...

If Chronos was in hibernation, he'd have lost a large portion of his power... and Chronos was one of his friends...

Ahhhh...

Chronos had pushed power into him while he was in a coma, he concluded.

"Your aura has become remarkable, Perseus," Nyx interrupted his train of thought, "For a god, you hold the power of a primordial..."

Interesting... Chronos must have injected much of his power into him then.

"Tell me, Nyx, you're on the primordial council. How do the primordials side on this war?"

The primordial goddess nodded, all too willing to please this handsome specimen of a god that should have been leagues below her in power, "Ouranos fights for himself, obviously, but backs Zeus to eradicate you. Tartarus and Gaea back the Titans, planning to betray them after they win. Chronos backs you, and the rest of us abstain. Although I do want to back you now..."

"Chronos has bestowed upon me his dominion of power, and with that, I gain multitudes of control over time. I have full confidence that I can win this war with your help, Nyx. The world will be restored to its golden age if you back me."

He stared at her, causing a silver blush to creep up on her cheeks as she answered, "I-I will back you, Perseus."

He lay a hand on her shoulder, looking deeply into her onyx eyes, "Thank you Nyx."

---

Deep in the forests of Montana

"Uncle. Stop this nonsense."

Pallas confronted his uncle Koios just a few hundred meters outside their largest forge. If they were to lose their largest forge, their forces would be severely harmed, and Pallas could not afford that.

"No, nephew," the lord of the North sneered at the titan of warcraft, as the others readied themselves.

Pallas sighed, taking a moment to study his uncle.