Perseus executes his plans

AN: New chapter! You lucky dogs. All the support has really been overwhelming, and I didn't expect to get this much support this fast. Favorites, follows, and reviews are all welcome. 100 follows is amazing!

Warning! This chapter contains a lot more cussing than usual, sorry not sorry, I just felt in the mood.

Discord link if you want to join just to chill:

FFN version (remove spaces since FFN doesn't like links): https : / / discord . gg / at9dx7kVaV

Wattpad version (for those on FFN this will look weird): https://discord.gg/at9dx7kVaV

Perseus executes his plans

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 6

Last time:

"And so, I had this splitting headache," Perseus emphasized his headache by rubbing his forehead, "It hurt so much that I can still feel the aftereffects of it. I was throwing up in the Phlegethon for days. Good thing I'll never have to be down there again, otherwise the Phlegethon would be damn angry. The good thing about that aspect change was that the headache didn't stay for too long and my power actually grew exponentially afterwards."

When it was all said and done, Thalia surprisingly felt sad for the god. Most immortals remained aloof from mortals, even demigods, deeming them dirt beneath their feet and unworthy of their presence.

"Now, let us get into the offer I have for you."

Thalia leaned forward in anticipation, sitting on the edge of her lush seat.

"You know the Olympians hold no love for you, or any other demigod for that matter. Join me in my conquest to overthrow the gods."

The daughter of Zeus looked conflicted for a moment, "I...

Now:

... accept."

Perseus looked at Thalia strangely, with a hint of a question on his face, but Thalia raised her pencil-thin eyebrow indignantly at the god. She tried to maintain eye contact with his gaze, but something... in his eyes made her want to keep looking at him and look away at the same time. How? The daughter of Zeus had absolutely zero clue. Thalia eventually broke eye contact and looked down at her cup of tea.

There was a surprising sound of jubilant cheering, and the daughter of Zeus looked up to see the handsome face of Perseus, god of time, darkness, and mountains, flying at her ...

with a fucking cushion of all things, all while smirking. The audacity of this handsome bastard.

Thalia's demigod instincts kicked in, and the daughter of Zeus ducked under the cushion, trying to punch the god in his abdomen. She shouted in excruciating pain when her fist met the god's iron steel wall of an abdomen. The daughter of Zeus had no clue how one's muscles could be so damn hard.

Thalia cursed herself. She knew her fist would be bruised for at least a full week from the impact, if not more. How much did he work out to become a steel wall of muscle?

Perseus ceased fighting immediately and massaged her right fist, his warm, large hand enclosing her small one. The daughter of Zeus flipped her long, sleek black hair over her face to cover her blush, but the god was denser than a fucking brick.

Perseus rubbed smooth circles into Thalia's back, trying to calm her, but the daughter of Zeus was too flustered to respond to the devilishly handsome god of time.

"The gods have repeatedly used you demigods to do their bidding time and time again, especially Zeus. My little brother is so paranoid someone will take his throne that he exiled my brother Hades to the underworld and left the seas to my other brother, Poseidon. In fact, Zeus is probably pissing his bed right now, knowing that I, the fallen, am about to ascend the throne...