He suddenly felt the urge to confess to her, but he held himself back. The time was not right. He had to be patient. He had to bring their relationship closer first, and then he would confess with confidence.

Jungkook was an exceptionally patient man, especially when it came to the woman he liked. With Lisa he had fallen in love at first sight, and he was set on her for the rest of his life. To him, waiting longer was not a problem.

…..

The next morning, Jungkook was making breakfast in the kitchen. Lisa walked in, surprising him. The kitchen was a place she usually stayed out of. Then, he saw her do something even more surprising—she started to make coffee!

“Lisa, I’ll make the coffee. You should go rest,” he prompted. As far as he knew, she didn’t know how to make coffee.

“Are you looking down at me?” She shot him a glance as her hands moved about. Although she was unused to doing it without the System helping her, she could manage.

“Of course not, I just don’t want to trouble you,” he smiled, relishing in a new discovery: Lisa’s temper was just like a child’s. He wouldn’t look down on her for something so trivial. He was just worried because he had never seen her make coffee before, though looking at her fluid movements now, she clearly knew what she was doing.

Relaxing, he turned back to cooking breakfast. Occasionally, he would glance over at her.

The two stood together in the kitchen, busy with their own tasks. Although it was quiet, the atmosphere was serene. Seeing Lisa so engrossed in preparing coffee, Jungkook’s heart warmed with gratification.

After breakfast was all set, she completed the meal by carrying out two cups of coffee. She placed one cup in front of herself, and one cup in front of him. The delightful aroma of fresh coffee pleased her quite a bit, while Jungkook felt very flattered.

“Thank you!” He thanked her excitedly. After all, he was holding a cup of coffee from Lisa in his hands. She’d made it herself. Just thinking about it moved him, and he was almost unwilling to drink something so precious.

“You’re welcome. Try it.” She stared at him, somewhat anticipative. This was her first time letting someone taste her craft.

His gaze softened. Although he actually couldn’t bear to drink it, her expectant gaze prompted him to raise the cup and take a sip. He did so in a very serious manner, and as the first sip crept over his taste buds and down his throat, his eyes filled with contentment.

The cup of coffee far surpassed his expectation. Clearly, Lisa had put great effort into it.

“It’s delicious, really good,” he praised generously, right before the System sounded.

Congratulations!

You have completed the Upgrade Mission for LEVEL 1 to LEVEL 2.

Starting upgrade…

After about a minute, the System beeped again.

Congratulations!

You have upgraded to LEVEL 2.

New Accumulation Mission: Discover 10 of Mr. Jeon’s personal habits/secrets.

You may not inquire about the task, and each habit must be discovered through solo effort.

NOTE: The points will only count if the habits/secrets are ones that five or fewer people know of.

And again.

Congratulations!

Points: 10

All LVL. 1 functions will now be upgraded to LVL. 2!

Unlocked: Hidden Missions

[Lvl. 2] Space Dimension

Size increased from one cubic meter to ten cubic meters.  

[Lvl. 2] Pinpoint Location

Slots increased from 1 to 3 total.

[Lvl. 2] Culinary Arts

Catalog increased.

[Lvl. 2] Medical Prowess

Catalog increased.  

[Lvl. 2] Resources

The Host receives 5 scripts and 20 songs.

[Lvl. 2] Auxiliary Assistance

Expanded scope of assistance.

Hidden Mission: ???

The Hidden Mission is not disclosed. Rewards will be granted once the mission is complete.

LEVEL 2 Upgrade: Complete!