Y/n smiled and asked him: "Then what if she successfuly get the contract? Shall we make a bet?"

Wooyoung sneered: "Come on, just gamble, I will be afraid of you? Tell me, what are you betting on?"

Y/n said: "If she start to negotiate a contract, you kneel down and knock your head three times on the floor in front of the whole family and say you are wrong, what do you think?"

"Hahaha!" Wooyoung immediately laughed wildly: "You rubbish are really looking for death! Okay, I'll bet with you!"

Y/n nodded in satisfaction and said: "The whole family is here to witness that if anyone goes back, it will be equivalent to wishing death for Father, Mother, Grandpa, Grandma!"

Y/n deliberately said the three words "Dead Grandma" very seriously, because she was afraid that Wooyoung would back out it when he loses.

As soon as these words came out, Wooyoung never dared to go back, because in that way, wouldn't it be cursing his grandma, that is, Old Mrs. Yoo to die? When the time comes, Mrs. Yoo will not let him go!

"Okay!" Wooyoung didn't know that Y/n had dug a hole for him, but instead felt that it was impossible for him to lose.

So, he laughed and said: "The whole family witnesses, I am waiting for you to kowtow to me!"

Karina was startled, and kept winking at her, but she didn't expect her to completely ignore it.

Old Mrs. Yoo didn't care about this kind of gambling. Her only concern was whether she could enter the Emgrand Group's cooperation list this time. If she could, don't say let Wooyoung kneel to Y/n, even if Wooyoung called Y/n his father, she didn't care either.

So she said: "Today's meeting ends here. Karina, you have three days to win the contract and the meeting ends!"

Back home, the father-in-law and mother-in-law immediately attacked Y/n and Karina.

The mother-in-law Boyoung was anxiously worried, and blurted out: "Karina, you are crazy, how can you listen to Y/n's rubbish words, so confused and promised this job!"

Father-in-law Gong Yoo also scolded Y/n and said: "Y/n, you rubbish, you have killed my daughter!"

Then, his father-in-law said angrily: "If you can't talk about the Emgrand Group's cooperation in the first place, you will definitely be squeezed out by the family. You, rubbish, will also kneel and kowtow to Wooyoung in front of the whole family. Don't let you lose it?"

Y/n said seriously: "Dad and Mom, as long as the contract can be negotiated at first, everything will be solved"

"Talk, talk, talk! Talk all bullsh*t"

The father-in-law scolded: "Do you know how strong the Emgrand Group is? How can they look at the Yoo family"

Y/n smiled and said: "Maybe people can see it? I think it must be fine at first, and she can definitely get the contract done."

The mother-in-law sneered at the side: "Do you think? Think you are the boss of the Emgrand Group? A rubbish, do you use any assbrain of yours? You are still talking here!"