I grabbed a coffee and sat next to Loki when he decided to show me something, to cheer me up after hours with the video I had been skimming, so for his own amusement and to get out of my own headspace, I looked at him and gave him my undivided attention, then saw his hand coming up whilst sparks of fireworks flared up from the fingertips of his hands and I looked at it in wonder, 'wow, how did you do that', I said, putting my hand to it and feeling how realistic it was, 'my mother taught me', he says as it stopped and looked at me, 'put your hands out', he instructed as I look at him and did it.

'I don't think I'll be able to do that', I said, when figuring out what he was trying to do, 'you will', he says as I sigh to myself and shook my head a little, 'now close your eyes', he says as I did it.

'Now, think of something that makes you happy', he says as I smiled, 'uhm doughnuts', I said whilst hearing the pair laugh as Loki refrained from it, 'concentrate', he says as I sighed, 'Fine'.

'Have you thought about something', he questioned as I nod, 'Hmm', I mumbled and then after a moment, I opened my eyes, 'see, now that your amusement is over, I'm done', I said as he continued to stare at my hands, 'look down', he says as I did and saw my hand, glistening over with stars and dust... wow, the thought ran across my mind, 'I think mine is prettier', I said as he rolled his eyes whilst they chuckled, and my other half agreed.

________

*Bucky POV*

I wanted to give Y/n the wrap that I had made, it was something to cheer her up after the video she watched of herself and I knew she needed to eat something because it had been seven hours since she'd last eaten something, so I wanted to make her something because I know how forgetful she is when it comes to eating, but when I entered her room and I looked over at her, the first thing I notice is the notebook on her legs with a pen falling from her hand whilst she drifted off.

I smile, put the plate on the counter, walk over to her and carefully take her pad, close it and put it to the side. The next thing I do is take her legs and drag her down slowly, manoeuvring her as slowly and carefully as I could.

Once her head was on the pillow, I moved my hand to her face and tucked the fallen hair behind her ear, which made her mumble something I didn't understand.

When I figured I needed to stop staring at her before it gets creepy, I get up to close the light for her, but stop when she grabs my hand, pulls it towards her and hugs it to her chest, just like the other times she's done it and I'd just chuckled and sat there, letting her hold it, from past experience, it wouldn't be the best idea to take it from her anyway.

So, the next thing I do is take my shoes off and climb into bed, but stay on top of the covers, that would have been safer anyway, I don't want to be crossing a line I have no right over until she steps there first.

I get out of thought when I hear her whimper and stare at her, 'shh', I say whilst strolling my finger on her cheek, which seems to calm her a little and when she moves closer to me, the point of her nose touches mine and when I wanted to create a distance between us, she kisses me and it catches me by surprise, 'peaches', she mumbles when she pulls away and instead of being upset, I laugh, I did just have some really good peaches from Mrs Patreski earlier, she was a sweet old lady, who saved me her best stock and the fact that she loved me.

'You better remember you kissed me or I'll be mad', I tell her and move her closer so she's comfortable.

________

I was staring up at the ceiling and in my own train of thoughts when Y/n's nails dug into my chest and I look at her when she begins to whimper and cry out, so I ran my fingers down her cheek, to help calm her down and when I thought she was beginning to still, she instead began to thrash around, yelling in the process and I had to sit up and steady her so she didn't accidently fall onto the floor.