××asmodeus × satan's son!reader××

Requested by tok-kun5045

(Satan is gonna own the Lust ring for the sake of convenience)

You had large red horns with one of them being broken off, orange fiery eyes with slit pupils like a cat, and an undercut hairstyle with most of the hair pulled hack into a small ponytail. You were a friendly demon, as far as Hell's standards go. Sure, you'd murder anyone who insulted you, and you'd abandon a child in a heartbeat, but you weren't the type to kill anyone who gave you a bad look or stood in front of you in line. This made you very different from your father. Satan was like a Lord, and Lucifer was the king. Satan was straight evil, and being given a slice of Hell to rule over in exchange for loyalty and service may not have been the best decision on Luci's part. Anyway, you were next in line to rule over the Lust ring, so he made sure to make you look your best every day. Luxury clothing, jewelry, makeup (if you wanted it), everything.

You were walking down the streets of Lust when you heard loud music from a pretty old club down the road.

"Ozzie's huh? Well, a little clubbing never hurt anyone.„ You said, walking over to the front of the building.

"Hey! Back of the line, Rooooooooo... I mean, Y/n! I mean- Oh my Lucifer.. please go right ahead.„ The bouncer scrambled to unclip the red velvet rope. Demon's cries of disapproval could be heard as you scoffed and untied your hair before roughing it up a bit and sitting down at a table, seemingly someone else's.

"Hello, devilish sex-maniacs! I am here today to do some standup- and also get a few of you off- until Ozzie's ready for his performance!! You're all very lucky, he doesn't do this everyday, as you know~„ The Robo-Fizz on stage exclaimed, purring out a few of the words. You watched at the robot tell jokes, mostly sex ones, and take requests from people in the audience. Your waitress came up to you and leaned against your table.

"Hello, sir. How can I get you off toda- I mean, *giggle*, how can I start you off today?~„ She cooed. You ordered some steak and continued watching the stage until a tall demon in a luxurious suit walked out from backstage. He waved to a few of the audience members and smirked, winking when he saw you. You blushed and rolled your eyes as the show started.

"Gimme a thrust! Yeah, show me some lust~„

The song continued without any problems, minus a few people trying to get onstage. Those people were kicked off by Ozzie himself, which you found kinda hot. The show went on for a few more minutes, though it felt like seconds, before it ended. Ozzie and Fizz took a bow at the top of the stage and Ozzie left Fizz to take care of the crowd while he was doing whatever it is he does. The tall demon walked out into the crowd, making sure Fizz kept most of the crowd occupied. But, you were trapped in this haze, sort of. You couldn't take your eyes off him.

"Why, hello, there~ Satan's son, right?„ Before you could respond, he pulled you up some stairs to a balcony viewing area.

"Hello. Um.. My name's Y/n, i-it's nice to meet you, Asmodeus..!„ You uttered, realizing how close he was to you.

"Oh, please. Call me Ozzie~„ You gulped as your entire body was engulfed in goosebumps, your pupils dilating to leave only a bit of your fiery irises visible. He slipped a piece of paper into your pocket before kissing you and walking off.

"What the fuck-„ You took out the piece of paper.

"A free guest pass? 'Come by anytime', huh? Alright.„ You spoke, checking the time on your phone.

"OH SHIT, IT'S PASSED CURFEW-„ You yelled, jumping off the balcony and using your retractable wings to glide down to the front door.