××miles + moxxie × imp!reader××

You sighed, hanging up your coat and wandering to your living room. You flopped down onto the dirty red couch and turned on the TV, which resembled that of a small box. The black lamp on the nightstand next to the couch flickered on as someone sat down next to you, placing a cup of hot tea on the wooden coffee table.

“Hey, hun.„ Miles spoke softly, running his fingers through your hair.

“Hey.. When's Moxxie getting home? He never spends time with usss..„ You grumbled, scooting over and lying your head in Miles' lap.

“I don't know, sweetie. You know he's been having to work later on account of.. Blitzø.„ Your boyfriend sighed, taking a sip of his tea. You sat up and took the other cup of tea that Miles made. Miles yawned, pulling you into his lap and resting his chin on your head.

“Moxxie better get home soon or I swear..„ You groaned, peering over the taller imp's shoulder at the front door.

A few hours later, you were almost asleep and Miles had already slipped into unconsciousness. Suddenly, you were both snapped out of your sleepy haze by the front door opening slowly. Miles grabbed his pocket knife and gripped it tightly, since it was 2AM and he couldn't see who it was. You took the knife from him, seeing your short, white haired boyfriend. He had tried to open the door as softly as possible in case your two were asleep. You threw the knife to the side, running over to Moxxie and tackling him in a hug. He would've fallen backwards if he hadn't closed the door.

“Oh, dear.. I'm sorry if I woke you, Y/n, dear.„ He spoke, flustered. You just hugged him tighter, as if accepting his apology.

“Don't you EVER work that late AGAIN.„ You and Miles scolded him in unison. Miles picked the short imp up, carrying him over to your shared bedroom. You all lied down, falling asleep soon after. You made Moxxie take time off work the next day.