××moxxie + older brother!reader××

{NOT ROMANTIC}

I will be making some non-request chapters for now until this book gets a few requests. Thanks!
____________________________________

You swung the doors to the IMP HH, making yourself known to those inside. Moxxie looked up at you, his eyes widening. Millie looked confused when you sat down in between the two of them, locking Moxxie in a chokehold as you scratched his head.

"Ack! Y/n must you visit my place of work JUST to antagonize me?!„ Moxxie spat, shoving you away.

"It's my duty, Moxwell!! I must be a nuisance to you at any time possible, and I haven't been able to reach my quota since I moved out of Wrath to Envy!„ You said dramatically, wiping fake tears from your eyes.

"Mox, who is this?„ Millie asked.

"You don't remember me, Mills?! I mean, sure, we met once and I missed your wedding, but I was there for the after-party!„ You spoke, turning to the short female demon.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE BLACKOUT DRUNK AND WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A HOMELESS MAN-.. *sigh* Millie, this is my older brother, Y/n.„ Moxxie sighed, rubbing his temples. Millie pet his white hair to calm him down before giving a hand shake to you.

"I'm his favorite brother EVER.„ You gloated.

"More like the bane of my existence.„ Moxxie grumbled, earning an elbow to the side from you.

"So.. What's up with yer height? You're like a tree!!„ Millie questioned.

"He got some dumb growth spurt and grew taller than the rest of my family. Lucky bastard!„ Moxxie spat, glaring at you.

"Moxxie, brother dear... Shut the hell up and LET'S GO FUCK SOMEONES DAY!!„ You yelled, dragging the short demon out, your larger hooves clacking against the wooden floor of the hallway as you ran out to the elevator.

"Kill me now...„ Moxxie grumbled.