Y/n couldn't help clenching her fists when she saw that the entire Yoo family was targeting and insulting her.

If it isn't just for the medical expenses of Aunt Lea, she would have turned around and left this place of fake extravaganza.

However, thinking of her father's teachings to her since she was a child, letting her kindness of dripping water and retribution to the spring, she tried to suppress the humiliation in her heart, and said to the Old Mrs. Yoo: "Grandma, saving life is better than building a seventh-level Buddha. Please be merciful."

Someone snorted coldly and cursed: "Lim, you don't want to give grandma ecstasy here. if you want to have someone, you can find a way by yourself and don't let your grandma pay to help you save people. What are you?"

It was Jinsoul's brother, wooyoung.

The brothers and sisters have always had great opinions on Karina, who is superior to them in all aspects, so they like to seize the opportunity to mock Y/n the most

Karina on the side looked a little embarrassed and said: "Grandma, Y/n lost her father when she was eight years old. Aunt Lea from the orphanage brought her up. She wanted to repay her gratituted because of a grateful heart. Please help her"

Old Mrs. Yoo said with a dark face: "Let me help her? Okay, unless you divorce her and then marry Mr. Lee, if you do, i will immediately give her one million!"

The Lady Yoo was talking about Jeno, who had been pursuing Karina. The Lee family was an upper-class family in Wrestvel, much more powerful than the Yoo family, and the Lady Yoo always wanted to curry favor.

At this time, the housekeeper ran in and said loudly: "Mr. Lee sent someone with a birthday gift! A carved jade amulet from laokeng is worth three million!"

 Lee sent someone with a birthday gift! A carved jade amulet from laokeng is worth three million!"

Mrs. Yoo was overjoyed and blurted out: "Bring it quickly, let me see!"

The butler immediately handed over an emerald green jade amulet, and everyone present let out a breath of surprise.