<6>

You're suffocating me...and i can't even cry

______

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS.
CAN'T APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU ENOUGH!

_____

"Jee ammi main tayyar ho gayi hun...bss ayi" Hazal yelled from her room as she heard her mother call her.

She carefully descended the stairs, paying attention to every step, scared to trip and crack her head open.

"Mashallah...boht pyari lgh rhi hai meri bety...kisi ki nazar na lgy tumhy" Rashida kisssed her daughter's head.
Hazal beamed at her and then trugged towards her bhabhi and the few girls that had filled the brightly lit up garden.

"Bhabhiiiiii....app kitny pyary lgh rhy hainnn" The younger girl squealed as she assesed her sister in law's attire.

"Dekho to zara..baat kon kr rha hai...jo khud hi hoor lgh rhy hai" Samar laughed and kissed Hazal's head aswell.

Hazal shyed away as all the compliments started to get overwhelming and went to check up on the dulhan.

Her mustard yellow lehenga with multicolor embroidery twirled as she ran towards the stairs.
Her bare bacck cover by her luscious charcoal locks...hiding the smooth skin from everyone's eyes.

Those green mesmerizing eyes wearing a small amout of color and Kajal coating her waterline.

"Qain-" Hazal stopped abdruptly as she saw her best friend in tears.

"Meri jaan...kya hua" she queestioned gently as Qainat wiped her eyes another time.
"K-kuch nhi...wo bss pre-wedding jitters i guess" the bride responded through sniffles.

Hazal smiled gently and the wrapped her in a warm hug.

"Main yeh to nhi keh sakty ky I understand lekin aghr yeh tumhy tasally dy ga to main pure yakeen sy keh saky hun k Saad bhai tumsy boht mohhabbat krty hain...aur wo tumhy hamesha khussh rkhyn gy Qainat...I promise" She wiped underneat her eyes and then kissed her cheek.

"Chalo utho abh....apna makeup krwao " She tilted her head towards the two ladies waiting in the other room.

______

"Hazal" Qainat called her.
"han...kuch chahiye" Hazal came at heer side.

"Nahi...lekin aaj ka function sirf ladies hi attend kryn gy na?"
"Han...sirf ladies hi hain...Saad bhai function kal hai" Hazal nodded her head.

"Kiun?" Hazal qestioned this time.
"Nahi bss wo tumhary blouse ka back boht low hai to is lie pucha"Qainat answered truthfully.

"Ammi ny yeh bnwaya hai....aur pehen ny ko force bhi kia"Hazal laughed shaking her head at her mother's antics.

_________

Hazal's panicked eyes tried searching for a shawl as a peircing gaze was fixed on every inch of her body.

'yeh sbh yahan kesy...' her mind groaned.

"Qainat....mainn shawl ly ky ayi jaldy sy" Hazal informed her best friend and rushed inside.

"Sara maza kharab krna tha inh sbh ny a ky" Hazal mumbled under her breath reffering to the sudden presence of the men of their houses.