°

Jaane bhi aisy kesy dillagi
thy tum sy,
Maine akhri khwahish
Main bhi teri mohabbat mangy
💔

Before starting the chapter I would like to tell you guys once again that if  their relation makes you uncomfortable please feel free to not continue reading the book.
Other than that I hope you'll enjoy it.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Noor groaned as the beeping of the alarm reached her ears.
She smashed it with her hand and went back to sleep but before she could pull the conforter up Anaya barged in her room and snatched it away.

" noor uth jao..... Kbh tkh sona hai tumny?.... Aaj college ky baad shopping bhi jana hai hmny party ky lie.... Uth jao na please.." noor quickly got up as she remembered the  party tonight. She rushed to the bathroom and got dressed in some casual clothes and rushed downstairs to have breakfast.

" assalam o alaikum" she greeted everyone sitting in the dining room

"w/Salam beta" greeted everyone.
She quickly ate the sandwich nafisa had made for her and rushed back to her room to get her phone.

As she was picking her things up she heard a knock on her door and shahzain entered the room.
"main kb ka wait kr rha hun... A bhi jao." he said eyeing her every move.

"Han chalein Maine sb kch le Lia." she walked past him towards the door when he came behind her and closed it by putting his veiny hand on it.

"dupatta kidhr hai tumhara?" he asked her in a serious tone.
She slowly turned around and he put his hands on each side of her head.
"wo...is ky  saath dupatta nhi hai...." she looked up at him.
"aghr dupatta nhi iska mtlb tumny pehna hi nhi?" he asked raising a perfect eyebrow.
"of course....aur wese bhi Mera koi dupatta accha bhi nhi lgna isky saath..." she tried reasoning
He came closer to her and wounded one on his arms around her waist.
Like the other day her face heated up and her heartbeat increased.

He proceeded to come near her ear and say" I don't care aghr accha nhi lagega... Dupatta pehno and you know I don't like to repeat myself. "he whispered with a low tone of voice that had her shivering.
He moved from her near her ear to look at her and she hurriedly freed herself from his arms and went to the closet to look for a shawl.

'why is my heart beating so fast.... Calm down noor....' she told herself when the tigly feeling in her belly didn't go away.

On the other hand shazain had always been protective of her but these last last few years.... He became even more protective.
He had accepted his feelings towards her after an inner battle with himself.
He even ignored her a whole month hoping that if he didn't talk or be near her his feelings would somehow dissappear.
But when he saw her puffy, glistening eyes, red cheeks and pouty lips he couldn't deal with it anymore.
He kept them at bay all this time even tho sometimes all he wanted to do was kiss the living shit out of her.