REEBOOT + PROLOGUE

Start from the beginning

Since Lookism is a manhwa that contains major fighting, I knew I had to make the MC able to fight, but knowing that I wanted to add major adversities in the story + possible character development — I also did not wish to make them too OP. Yet their strength kept fluctuating back and forth, one of the most prominent parts that bothered me was two fights in comparison.

One that contained MC fighting the three goons (Episode 7 in manhwa) that literally had them almost get demolished by them despite the three not being all that strong VS them being able to withstand Gun's attacks (Episode 26 in manhwa) even when he is one of the most powerful characters in the entire novel.

Here are some specific snippets from the two parts;

Yeah, it's very inconsistent and a mess

Yeah, it's very inconsistent and a mess. (Literally the MC talking about having broken bones when it's not possible sob.) Moving on...

Now I know I said that I hated the entire savior's complex and the awkward jokes that the MC possesses, but I came to an awakening. My eyes were peeled open upon planning out the rewriting of this story. A desire that was once buried deep within me (not) had suddenly sprung out, my resolve and my dream to say that...

I want to make fun of this trope.

To be more exact, I want to explore exactly how the characters would react if they ever see someone jumping right into their lives and claiming to "help" them without being asked to.

Now throw in a socially inept personality, head empty no thoughts, bit of clairvoyance, a heart of gold, and then BOOM!! We have a new and improved version of the MC, one that I do plan to add with flaws this time around.

Just a small warning, I did heavily change MC's backstory. For those past readers (if there are any lmao) who have known MC's and Eli's backstory, that's still present with minor changes. Although their time in the US + family had been edited GREATLY.

Now that we got this out of the way, let's move onto the prologue:

[ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲 ]