"Let's go somewhere else then" I said and his smirk grew.

Yes!

"I'll be back in the thirty minutes" he said to his friends and I looked at Ivy.

She gave me a smirk as she nods her head. Raven and I exited the booth so we could go somewhere else just as how I wanted.

Damon said he sometimes take girls to his office downstairs so hopefully that's where he takes me.

"Do you really need those guys following you around" I asked and he turned to look at his bodyguards as we were about to go down a room

"Yes I do. They're my bodyguards" he answered

"Maybe we should go back. I would feel weird knowing they're out here while you fuck me senseless" I said and he looked at me before looking at his guards.

"Come back in the 25 minutes" he said.

He opened the door and we entered an office. He locked the door and began walking to the table so I quickly unlocked the door before he turned around.

I walked towards him as he sat on the table. I bit my lips before running my hands down his chest. I started unbuttoning his shirt as his hands rested on my hips.

I saw his guns and I looked up at him before placing my hands on them. His hands quickly grabbed mine and I raised an eyebrow

"Are you scared of me or something" I asked.

"I'm never scared especially when it comes to women" he smirked

Asshole

He released my hands and I smiled before removing his guns.

The door burst open and I quickly pointed his guns at him before he could do anything.

"How about now. You scared?" I asked as he looked behind me.

I took a couple steps back before turning around. I gave Valerio the guns and he took his jacket off.

"Your never doing something like this again" he said before placing the jacket around my shoulders.

"Who the fuck are you guys" Raven asked

"Your worst nightmare" Ash said before knocking him out.

"You okay" Ash asked and I nod.

••••

I took a long shower before exiting the bathroom. After getting dressed I went to the twin room. I opened the door and Aria was in Lorenzo's bed. They were both still asleep as Aria was hugging Lorenzo tight.

I walked over to them and laid down next to Lorenzo. I placed a kiss on both their foreheads covering our body with his duvet.

"I'm sorry you guys have to go through all of this" I whispered.

A few minutes later I fell asleep. When I woke up the room was empty.

I got up and went to my room. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I decided to go downstairs.

"I hate sweets like you" Lorenzo's voice came from Valerio's office.

"And how about you princess" Valerio said as I opened the door.

"I have a sweet tooth" Aria grins.

Valerio looked up and I gave him a small smile which he returned.

The twins turned around before smiling at me.

"Good morning mommy" they both say as I walked towards them.

"Good morning my babies" I said before kissing their cheeks.

"Daddy wants a kiss too mommy" Lorenzo said and I looked at Valerio.

"He's right" he said and I smiled before placing a kiss on his cheek

"What are you guys talking about" I asked while sitting down.

"Daddy wanted us to tell him about ourselves even though he already knows everything about us. Silly daddy" Aria giggles.

"Valerio have you seen the twins-" Valeria stopped talking as she entered the room.

"Oh good morning my little monsters" she said before the twins ran towards her.

"Good morning aunty" they said and she hugged them.

"I bought you guys something. Wanna see" she asked and they nodded.

"Yes please, yes please" they said while jumping up and down.

"Ok" she said before looking at us.

"Sorry but I'm borrowing them for a few minutes" she said and we nod with a smile.

They left and I got up.

"Did they have breakfast" I asked and he nod as he stood up.

"I'm trying my best to learn everything I need to know about you three and I'm really sorry about how I talked to you after I woke up from the coma..."

"Valerio it's okay" I said

"No it's not Lydia" he said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry" he said and I nod.

"We'll get through this. Together okay" I said and he nod.

He walked towards me before pulling my into his chest.

"I'm one lucky bastard aren't I" he said and I smiled.

"Yes you are" I laughed

"I love you" I whispered while looking into his eyes. He smiled before placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Would you believe me if I told you I feel like I'm falling in love with you again" he said

~~~~

So guys I'm finally on break from my studies so you know what that means.....

Thank you guys for reading I love you guys so much. 👉👈♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️best readers

 👉👈♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️best readers