Chapter 19

Jeongyeon coughed, Trying to regain back Her Composure because she didn't want the Others to see her being swayed.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness." She stated, Gulping since her voice cracked at the End "I may look like a Summoned Hero but I assure you I am not." Jeongyeon paused when she saw Sana's still surprised face.

She cursed in her Mind because her Friend might've already figured it out. "Unfortunately, There's nothing special about me Except for my Lineage." The Swordswoman grinned nervously.

The Queen nodded in understanding but there was slight Disappointment in her Eyes. "I see." She trailed off. "How lucky would we be if you were Really the one." Shin Hye gave them a motherly Smile.

_

-Folstina Courtyard-

Right after that Pleasant Meeting, The Top Students were Dismissed. All of them were Walking outside the Courtyard, To the exit.

Jimin stretched her arms out, Her bones cracking satisfyingly. "Well, I'm glad that's over." She sighed, putting her arms behind her head.

"Though, I still don't get why the Royal Family still had to Order us to Kill the Demon Queen." She shrugged, "I mean, Isn't that the reason why we enrolled in the academy in the first place—"

"Not Quite." The Girl was cut off by Jeongyeon and Jungkook who were right behind her. She rose a brow at them. While the two other girls were just walking behind them all Silently. Sana's mind was still clouded with all sorts of What if's.

"I just wanted to Learn healing magic. With my Family's Pharmacy, I wanted to see if I can further the Feild of Medicine." He smiled like the Good boy he is. His pearly white teeth glistened too much that they almost blinded the Others.

Jeongyeon shielded her eyes away from the Boy and glared at Jimin. "—And I'm just expected to Run my Father's Weaponry Business. He insisted that I should learn how to fight, And keeping my grades up makes him happy."

Sana joined in, Snickering at Jimin's upset face. "Wow, Jimin. You must be very Athletic, seeing how often you jump into Conclusions." She cracked a joke, Laughing loudly at the end of her sentence because of how the Girl's face became angrier.

Jiyoon, Who was beside Sana, also Chuckled at the Joke.

"S-Shut up, Sana!" Jimin glared daggers at her as she was about to Unsheath her sword but Jungkook Stopped her by hitting her with his Staff.

Jimin turned her Glare to the poor boy. With fear, He shriveled behind Jiyoon who was Acting as a Sheild. The swordswoman sighed and glanced back at Sana with a Dirty look.

"Then I guess the only Rival Jiyoon and I have is you, Sana!" She accused, Pointed a finger at the Mentioned girl. "Your goal is to Defeat the demon Queen so you can rule the Kingdom, Right?!" 

"Y-yeah, I guess so." Sana felt a bad feeling in her Stomach when She remembered the King basically Saying what she Had to do.

'The Throne can only be Claimed by Defeating the Demon Queen AND Marrying the Princess.'

Jiyoon scoffed at her answer, Taking her cousin by the wrist and away from Jungkook. "Keep dreaming because It won't happen, cause Jiyoon and I will be the ones to take the Demon Queen's Head!"

Jiyoon turned her head to them, Mustering up an encouraging Smile before she Got dragged away by her Cousin. "See you!" She managed to cheer before they went to the Exit.

"What's her problem?" Jeongyeon hissed with a Straight face, Now being next to Sana.

Jungkook shrugged, Patting them both on the Back and Bidding his Goodbye too. "I guess I'm going now too. Bye!" He said, Running after the ones that just left.