Chapter 11

Let's talk about the Political Situation within the Demon Kingdom.

Long after the Demon Queen destroyed a couple of Villages and Settlements to make her Presence known to Humans,

She Quickly Withdrew from fighting and Cooped herself up in the Tower

_

-Flashback-

The Queen gathered the Lower Demons that lived in the Tower to her Throne room. "Alright, Peons. Listen up!" She started, Getting their attention. "Let's stop attacking the Humans and Remain in the Tower," Tzuyu announced, Slouching on her Throne.

At her Announcement, All the Demons were baffled and Enraged. "Not attack the Humans?! But that's what we do!" Someone in the Crowd Exclaimed, Earning nods of Agreement from the Others "We demand an Explanation for this Outlandish Decision!" Another one stated.

They all started Murmurring and Chatting with each other, Totally Forgetting that they were in the Presence of the New Queen.

Tzuyu Sighed, Rubbing her forehead in frustration "Very well, Lend me an Ear." Jimin did as Told too literally, He dug in his Pockets and reached forward to the Queen with an Ear on his Palm. God knows where he got that.

 One-by-One, The other Generals smacked the back of his head and Scolded him in a hushed tone, Jimin sulked and put the Ear back in his Pockets. Tzuyu only scoffed and Turned her Attention back to the Audience of demons

"As you all know, We've had no choice but to live in the Barrenest of Lands due to the Losses that come war-after-war." They all nodded in unison. "So, We lack Resources and Manpower. If we were to Conquerenew Territories, We'd simply be Crushed if the Humans try to take it back."

'Those bugs could Revive after all.' Just the thought gave a Bitter taste in her Mouth. "It also isn't a Very good Idea to Aggravate them like that." They finally Understood her Point.

"That's why I Propose we should focus on Conserving Mana first so we can Create a Big Opening by annihilating their Main source of Mana and Power."

"And We start by luring more Adventurers to Come in the Demon Tower."

Jimin started giggling for no Reason, Tzuyu rose a brow at him. The Orc went up to Tzuyu, Standing next to him and Digging into his Pockets again, He took out a Neatly Folded Poster and unfolded it in front of Everyone.

It revealed to be an Advertisement flyer of-such "We can use things like this to Lure Greedy-ass Adventurers in, We can tell them that There's an on-going Limited Time event in the Tower."

"So, We should raise the Rare item's Drop Rates per Battle and maybe even Display more Treasure chests around!" He suggested like a Real-life Salesman.

Tzuyu considered his Idea, She chuckled and let him Continued, Gesturing for the Other Demons to listen to him.

"We can also have a Special Accommodation for Student Adventurers!" He gestured to the other Generals "All the High-ranking ones will only use 80% of their Power against the Students." Then Jimin looked at the Crowed with a Large smile that Reached his eyes "I think they would also tell their friends!"

Cheers that reached outside the Tower resonated around the Room, They really liked Jimin's Idea. The latter turned shy and walked away, Standing in his place from before.