Chapter 17

-Next Day-

-Folstina Castle-

"We are honored to meet you, You're Majesty." The young adventurers all said in Unison as they kneeled like how knights would. They were inside the King's courtroom— Because Apparently, They were called by the King to meet him Personally.

Speaking of the king, He was sitting on his Throne, Palm on his chin looking uninterested. "You may Rise." He said in a monotonous voice "Introduce yourselves."

Sana was the First one to answer because the others were Stuck in an Amazed daze, Completely drowning out his voice.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. Rank 1, Mage." She grinned, Obeying the King's order by Standing up straight and Putting on a Model student facade. "I am but a child of a Humble baker, Sire."

Here comes another one that wore the Facade. Jeongyeon rose up from her Kneeling position, Putting a palm over her heart. "Yoo Jeongyeon. Rank 2, Swordswoman." She introduced herself with a blinding smile "The only Daughter of Yoo Weaponry's Chief executive."

The others also Snapped out of it and Followed a suit. "Pleased to meet you, Your highness. I am Jimin. Rank 3, A Swordswoman also." The girl beside her Introduced herself after. "—And I am Jiyoon. Rank 4, Monk."

"We are both from the Noble House of Shin."

Jungkook was the last one to introduce himself because he was observing how the Interior of the Castle looked. Jeongyeon had to subtly nudge him to get his attention. "Oh, I'm Jungkook. Healer, Rank 5." He saluted, which earned his Companions second-hand embarrassment.

"And my Family Runs the Jeon Apothecary in the Capital."

Sana awkwardly pursued her Lips. Since she was beside him, She saw how the Boy checked the King out Shamelessly. The mage already knew what he was thinking.

'Things will be alright, Sana.' She comforted herself but there was still a nagging doubt about Jungkook on the back of her head. 'Probably.'

_

-Flashback-

-Border Between the Human Kingdom and the Demons-

"You can Trust me, Sana! I won't tell, promise." Jungkook begged, Kneeling down in front of the Girl who had a Scary face on. He was scared since Sana's fingers were sparking, Signaling lightning was about to Form.

He had the courage to grasp the Girl by the Shoulder, Tears almost Falling from his Eyes. Jungkook leaned forward, whispering in her ear. "The Fact that you Like gazing into Dragons Buttholes—Your secret is Safe with me."

'What?'

"Your Demon Disguise was so you could Peep easily, Right?? And if they Found out you were Human, They'd kill you in an Instant." Sana felt Disgusted but Relieved at the Same time, Knowing that Jungkook actually didn't know what had happened.

"Such Genius. This is why you're our Top 1!" He praised, Tears were actually Falling from his Eyes. "I'll make sure to Follow your Example!" The boy sobbed, Curling into a Ball.

'Follow what Example exactly?!'

_

-Present Time-

'It seems that Jungkook doesn't know that the Dragon was Queen Tzuyu.' She mentally sighed in relief 'Fortunately, He didn't witness anything.' She glanced at Jungkook who was beside her, Silently giving him a Message through her eyes