Chapter 12

-Sana's POV-

"Hi, Darling."

I was too caught up in Stopping Tzuyu that I didn't stick my Landing. I crashed down on the Ground, But Because I was upside-down, My head went first.

I let out a Groan, Standing up and dusting myself off as if nothing happened "Fuck, I almost broke my neck." I mumbled then nonchalantly took out a Healing potion out of my Inventory. Then drinking it in one Go.

After getting some HP back, I put the bottle back in my Inventory and ignored the murmurs from the Humans. I sighed and looked up at The Dragon with a smirk.

"You?! What are you doing here?!" Tzuyu roared, sticking her claws out in defense in case I did something Dangerous. "And did you just call me Darling?!"

I wanted to use a Cool and classic line like; I'm here to stop you, But that'll do.

Grinning, I answered "Silly! I just wanted to keep you in Check, That's all!" I know that it wasn't the best time to Joke around but I did it anyway "—And yes, I called you Darling! Is there a problem?" I said teasingly

She growled darkly, "Why you insolent little—"

"Is this for real?" I heard whispering behind me "The Demons are fighting amongst themselves?!" A deep yet feminine voice exclaimed, Throwing the sack of goods over her Shoulder

 Thank goodness it would have been a huge problem if anyone found out I was human and I hadn't had my Back turned to the other People and my Hood was On. My disguise is Effective. +25 exp on Stealth.

"I don't care if you look Cute on that getup! Get the hell away from here!" I drowned away Tzuyu's naggy voice from my Ears, Glancing at the Humans behind me but not enough for them to see my Whole Face.

"Hey, Are you listening?!" Tzuyu screamed but I kept giving the Crowd glances.

My eye twitched at the conclusion I guessed.

It looks like It was right for me to Tag along.

These people, They're not Adventurers! They're just normal Civilians.

What were they even thinking when they Stepped on Demon Territory? Nevermind that, I have to Distract the Queen so they can Escape.

"Don't ignore me you Little shit, Just how did you get here!?" Tzuyu growled for the nth time, I turned back to her, Showing her my Sweet and Innocent face

"I'm not ignoring you! You know very well that you always have my Attentio—" before I can finish, She intervened "Stop flirting!" Her answer made me stifle a chuckle.

"—Also, About how I got here." I grinned, Ignoring the Whispering crowd behind me. "I clung to your tail! Hehe."

Flight magic+Stealth skill

An embarrassed look came onto my face when I remembered what happened earlier "I must say," I started, fiddling with my fingers "Soaring through the sky with you made me see things I'd never thought I'd see." I mumbled

The Dragon tilted its head to the side "So you liked the View from above?"

I blushed, Looking down at the ground "Not really," Tzuyu let out a confused growl at my Pause "It was too scary to look down so I had no choice to look straight ahead." My face flushed red, Turning into the color of a Strawberry "I had a full view of, Uhm..."

I covered my Emberrased face with my hands, Sinking into my Hood more "Your butthole..." I Squeaked out.

Even with my face covered, I can already guess what The Dragon's shocked face looked like judging from just her Reaction "My What?!" She roared. Despite still being embarrassed, I felt her movements.