Chapter 18

-Folstina Castle-

Sana pushed the Princess away the moment the Girl's lips met her Cheeks. She backed away from Dahyun, A Terrified look on her face.

"Princess Dahyun!" She shrieked, Hiding behind Jeongyeon as protection. "Consent is Important!" Sana mumbled, A red tint coating her cheeks in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon who was in front of the Cowering girl only sighed. 'At least you're Finally Learning from your Mistakes, Sana.' She thought.

The Princess chuckled, Grinning at Sana's Shy Figure. "Oh my, You're right! I'm sorry." It sounded Genuine but to the Tall Swordswoman, It was empty and Insincere, Like she was proud of what she had just done.

"My Emotions got better of me, Knowing that my Childhood Dream would come true." Her grin became wider, Almost Cat like. "Plus, you're Cute too." The Princess murmured lowly, Only letting her father hear it since he was right behind her.

"D-Dahyun, Right in front of your Father?" He stuttered in disbelief, Growing weak at what her daughter was doing.

"Please Control yourselves," Sana said, Still hiding behind Jeongyeon and Seemingly having enough of this. 'There's Probably no Chance that it will happen, but still...' She thought gloomily, Imagining Tzuyu taking her First kiss.

"Good thing I moved my Face in time," Sana probably didn't know that she was speaking out loud, Letting the Other people in the Room hear. "I'm saving my first kiss for the Queen—"

The Princess cut her off "Q-Queen?" Dahyun asked in disbelief, A soulless look in her eyes. She heard almost everything Sana said But misunderstood.

'Fuck.' Sana thought, Only realizing now that she heard. "I-I mean—" She was cut off again with a Gasp from the Princess. Jeongyeon facepalmed and regretted that she didn't act fast enough to stop Sana's Babbling.

Dahyun's soul almost went out of her body when she thought she Pieced everything together. "—My Mother?!" She screamed, Almost tearing up at the Misinformation. "O-Oh dear," Jiyoon, Who was close to where they were standing muttered in disgust.

The other adventurer's eyes also almost bulged out of their sockets when the Queen spoke, "Well, You seem like a nice young lady," Shin Hye smiled and made a come hither motion and Patted her lap

 "Come here." This earned silent complaints of Disgust from the others, Except from the King and the Princess

"Mom!" Dahyun complained with The King following suit. "Shin Hye!" He scolded. Dahyun actually teared up and Stomped her feet, Glaring up at the Woman that was Sitting on the Throne.

"Mom, How could you?!" She yelled, choking in a sob at the end of her Sentence. "You know I set my Sights on her First!" Dahyun cried harder, Not minding the Awkward students from the academy, Staring at her weirdly.

"Dahyun, Sweetie—" The Queen didn't finish when her Daughter ran away into the Halls, Pushing past her Personal Servant who was worried for her the Whole-time.

"Someone Kill me. Just kill me." Sana stated, looking down at the ground and hoping she was never born.

Jeongyeon, Being a supportive best friend, rolled her eyes and Faced the Mage "Okay, Stay still then." She said, Pulling out her sword from its sheath and Placing the point right on Sana's Neck, Adding pressure to prove that she was gonna actually do it.

A cough made the Swordswoman stop from Slicing Sana's head. Like lighting, She Sheathed it back and fixed her Posture, Sana too. They both faced the King who got their Attention as if nothing wrong happened.