Chapter 45: Confession

Começar do início

Despite this thought, Qi Yan did not mean that he was half unhappy. The essence of their marital relationship is actually in the hearts of both parties, but the husband is still nominal. But now that they are lovers, it is certainly not far from the true husband-to-person relationship. Qi Yan thought about nodding in his heart, the Rose Helicopter can also be used for marriage proposal. Although he is married, he has not yet proposed to Shu Zimu.

Shu Zimu did not know that Qi Yan and Rose Helicopter got on the bar, nor did he know how hard and huge the effort he made in the future was to eliminate the embarrassing confession tricks learned by lovers from the romance novels. "Cost", as Xiaomengxin who was out of the group for the first time, he didn't know what the lovers who had just been together should do. In order not to let the atmosphere fall into embarrassment just after the mutual communication of each other, Shu Zimu had nothing to say. I was half curious and asked, "I asked you when I took a wedding photo before. You said that you didn't like anyone, so... cough, did you like it in the past few days before the wedding?"

Qi Yan hasn't escaped from the overly joyful and excited thought. After hearing Shu Zimu's words, he was suddenly poured into a pot of cold water and calmed down instantly.

In the love strategies he saw, most of them emphasized the deception of lovers, especially the emotional deception, it is easy to make the other party angry, and then make it awkward or even cold war. If it cannot be explained clearly, it will cause more serious misunderstandings and may even bury a relationship directly.

Thinking that he had laid two lies in a row, Qi Yan suddenly had a serious sense of crisis. He looked at Shu Zimu's purely curious look, nervous. After hesitating for a while, he decided to spread it out to communicate as stated in the summary. After all, the situation of starting a cold war just after being together is really unacceptable, and Qi Yan thought about it, since Shu Zimu has now accepted him, even if he knows that he is tempted earlier than he thought, he should... Won't you be too angry?

"No," Qi Yan no longer hesitated when he made the decision. He honestly said all his thoughts. "When you asked me last time, I actually wanted to say yes." Seeing Shu Zimu frowned. Qi Yan jumped in his heart and continued daringly: "I actually liked you a little bit before then. It should be said that I was very kind when I first met, and I care more and more after that. When I took photos that day, I actually did it on purpose."

"What is intentional?" Shu Zimu frowned at Qi Yan's words in amazement and puzzlement. For a moment, she didn't know what Qi Yan said, until she saw Qi Yan **** her lips coughing with embarrassment. A flash of light flashed, "Did you deliberately kiss me?"

Qi Yan nodded his head away from his eyes, the heat on his ears had spread to his neck, and his face was not so obvious. Seeing him confess, Shu Zimu couldn't help but widen his eyes, and he only felt incredible in his heart. It turned out that Qi Yan already liked him at that time?

"Then I asked you at that time, why did you say that there are no people you like? It was also an accident..." Shu Zimu puzzled.

Qi Yan looked back at him now, "because you seem unhappy."

Shu Zimu was shocked.

"You haven't wanted to contact me during that time. I checked it and thought it might be marriage phobia. I don't know the reason for your performance at that time, but I feel that you don't seem to like me and... don't want to be I like it. If I answer that I like you, you may not want to see me even more.

It's because you asked that sentence that I found out that I actually like you.

Every day I want to see you, although I always use Xuexue as an excuse; I want to help you with everything you do, I want to give you the best, I will feel very happy to see you, and even want to be more with you close. Including the kiss that was deliberately taken when taking pictures, it was actually because I fell in love with you, so I couldn't help it. "