Chapter 44: Window paper

Start from the beginning

So when the two sat at the dining table together the next morning, although the inner thoughts of the two were turbulent, the surface atmosphere was calm and harmonious.

On the second day of the wedding, Qi Yan didn't need to go to the company, but there were other jobs on this day, because Qi Yan didn't live with other people in Qi's family, so he naturally had to go to the Qi's house after the wedding.

For breakfast, Aunt Zhang made a good digestive porridge, and no greasy, hard food was allowed to serve. Unfortunately, after carefully observing the excessive natural expressions of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, Aunt Zhang regretted that this breakfast might not be possible. Play the role she imagined.

Until Qi Yan and Shu Zimu left the house, Aunt Zhang's eyes were full of words and words. When the two left, they turned around and sent a message to Bai Xinlan that the revolution had not yet succeeded.

I don't know that Shu Zimu and Qi Yan, who are receiving close attention, have discussed the matter of going back to the Xue family very naturally after discussing it on the road. Going to Xue's home is naturally not a happy thing, but Shu Zimu is really looking forward to this time, because according to their plans and speculations, Xue Li should be completely immersed in the trap of the resort project this time. . Shu Zi Mu Rao discussed with Qi Yan how to make Xue Li jump into the pit more desperately, and soon arrived at the main house of Qi Family.

Because I received a report from Aunt Zhang, the Qi family basically knew that Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's marriage relationship was still the last step. So when Shu Zimu came this day, they also showed considerable restraint and did not ridicule the newly married couple too much. Brother, the attitude of getting along is no different than before. This made Shu Zimu accept well and stayed at the Qi's house for a while before receiving a bunch of gifts.

In addition to gifts from Qi's family, Shu Zimu also accidentally received Yun Yun's.

Yun Hao and Qi Jun are indeed very good at eating together. Even if the manager's accident happened last time, the two have successfully become a year-end friend who often chats and even sent snacks to each other. After Qi Jun mentioned the marriage of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, Yun Hao took the initiative to send a gift for Qi Jun to help him pass on.

That gift is not expensive, that is, a pair of dolls that Yun Hao bought in a small shop when he went out to run the announcement. It happened to be like a couple at the wedding, and it looked pretty cute. Shu Zimu received the gift and asked Qi Yun to thank him. It happened that Qi Jun sent a message to Yun Hao that the other party was idle and Qi Jun was also smart. Seeing that Shu Zi Mu wanted to get familiar with Yun Hao, after asking Yun Hao, let them both Added a friend and asked Shu Zimu to thank herself.

Yun Hao's character at this time was not the same as what Shu Zimu learned in his life, but I have to say that the current character is also easy to make people feel good, his temper is very soft, and there is nothing to guard against. Even though Shu Zimu was not good at pulling relationships, he still chatted with Yun Hao naturally after a while.

After thanking you, you will naturally return the gift. After discovering Yun Hao's love for food, it is natural that the gift should be the best food. To be simple, sending some snacks that Yun Hao likes is almost the same in the past, but because Shu Zimu is "having a plan" for Yun Hao, he thought of a more sincere return—invite the other party to eat and cook for himself.

In the last life, Shu Zimu lived alone. In addition to his ability to write web articles, he also did a good job in cooking. Although he is not as good as a hotel chef, some home cooking is simple, but Shu Zimu can do it with special taste. Get it out. If Yun Hao satisfies him, he will definitely gain the friendship of the other party without much effort. After all, eating is so easy to hook up.