The kiss of Shu Zimu and Qi Yan just now was not the people who watched the gossip, but the relatives of Qi Yan, the family of Qi.

Although it is known that Qi Yan treats Shu Zimu differently, Qi Yan feels whether Shu Zimu's good feelings are love or not, and Qi family members have no idea. Even though Bai Xinlan had deliberately tried it, Qi Yan never revealed his true thoughts. Although the atmosphere between the two should be inseparable from each other, but when thinking about Qi Yan's 25-year career as a bachelor, Qi family is still somewhat worried.

But now it's okay, now all the relatives are kissing. Qi Yan is obviously not treating Shu Zimu as a friend or brother, it must be Zheng Er Ba Jing who wants to fall in love with someone! This could not be better!

Bai Xinlan smiled and bent her eyes, as did Grandma Qi. Grandpa Qi was not so happy, but she was also very happy. After that, Qi's family praised Shu Zimu's flowers. They were really satisfied with how they looked, so that Xue Li had no chance to speak.

By the way, the wedding gifts and dowries given by the two were also announced. When many people were shocked by the generosity of the Qi family, the grandpa and grandpa Qi, who were extremely happy, added a lot of things on the spot, and Bai Xinlan originally had another There are gifts to give, this time added a few points. The Qi family's generosity made Xue Liqi difficult, and after struggling for a while, he could only add something to it, but he was very choking.

By this time, the formal process of the wedding is over, and then the banquet to entertain guests.

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's wedding was said to be Western, but it was not so Western. The venue was not specially selected in the church. The oath was also not priest (because Grandma Qi didn't believe in Western denominations). Later the banquet was even more Chinese. Chinese classical habits. Although it is not so orthodox, the Qi family does not care about this, how convenient and comfortable it is.

The wine table culture in China has a long history. Although it is not without its drawbacks, it is very useful most of the time. People at the dinner table and wine table are more likely to talk and communicate more easily. At this time, the wine hasn't started to drink, and many people are talking about it. If you listen carefully, you will find that the focus of these people is on the wedding just now. Either it was the Qi family's generous gift, or it was amazed at the kiss that everyone had just paid attention to, and there were a few people talking about Shu Zimu's amazing appearance and Xue's good luck in one step.

Most people are quite sighed when they say this. Some people envy the Xue family who climbed into the high branches. Some people envy the Qi family who has spent a lot of money. Some people are suspicious of the rumors about Qi Yan, but most of them have no disgust and maliciousness.

However, several people are not.

For example, Xue Lin, even the Xue family has become the envy of some people, but Shu Zimu is the one who shows the limelight, which makes her unhappy anyway. And after some people gossip about the reason why Shu Zimu changed his surname, saying that from today's wedding, the Qi family doesn't really like the Xue family, Xue Lin's unhappy mood deepens. But she just had a big trouble, so Yao Yue has been paying special attention to her. Even the original idea of ​​letting her and Xue Yu go to the Qi family's second-generation circle was eliminated, but Xue Lin was dismissed. Look at her side, no longer allow her to run out of her sight.

Therefore, when Qi Yan and Shu Zimu came to the table where Xue's family members were toasting with their glasses, Xue Lin was very angry and his face was elder, but he could not do anything. Qi Yan and Shu Zimu didn't want to stay here anymore, and left with a toast.

However, in this short period of time, Shu Zimu felt a strong sense of presence. After looking at it, he found that he was a foreigner next to Xue Lin, and immediately frowned. Shu Zimu guessed that this should be the person brought in by the Xue family. When he saw the other party smiling at him, he raised his glass and motioned to him. Shu Zimu ignored him and turned away from Qi Yan.