Cannibal Pleasure

Start from the beginning

Akemi guessed he went to the base two doors back this dorm. "Gomen about his behavior, it seems he hasn't have his tea yet." Akemi jokingly smiled towards Hiroko and Moe, Mai standing up from hugging her to go and make the tea herself but Akemi held her back and insisted she do it.

Akemi left the dorm with such haste, the others staring at where Akemi went until they heard the door to the dorm click shut.

"Sheesh, those two really are something..." Bou-san muttered with a whistle, while Mai shook her head at something she thought and went to tug the monk to help tidy up the still ruined living room while Ayako, Moe and Hiroko stayed put at where they stood, still staring at where Akemi went with an idea on their own on what was going on.

~~~

"You're perfectly fine now?" Naru asked as Akemi handed him his tea with her usual smile, this time the tea was a different blend of chamomile tea, the cup held one flower head of chamomile flower, white petals and a bright sunny yellow center floating on the steaming warm see through dark orange sunset water.

"Would you catch me if I'm not?" Was Akemi's quick response.

It was aesthetically pleasing to the sight, "Don't joke around," Naru didn't bother to say anything else and drank the tea as Akemi handed another cup for Lin, who is fully focused on the screen of his monitor.

Akemi was waiting for Naru's retort but it seems her tea always had the ability to make him speechless, she decided to keep giving him tea if it means a less grumpy wizard.

"What happened when I fell unconscious?" Akemi asked and the irritable wizard came back just as fast as Akemi wished it was ceased with her tea.

"I'm not your keeper, Akemi." Naru frowned, "Why don't you ask Mai?"

'Ara... Weren't we just joking around before we came to the dormitories?' Akemi felt her brow twitch at Naru's sassy comebacks that she decided to just leave him be for now, knowing that he nor her would like their anger to be directed at each other.

Without another word, Akemi turned and left the room with an oddly calm smile on her face.

Because she knew,

and Naru despised that she knew.

~~~

"Ahh... So that's what happened..." Akemi placed a hand on her cheek in thought,

In turns out, the reason for Hiroko and Moe's antics back at the door was because the books started being thrown all over the room and Hiroko along with Moe hid by Moe's room and tried to lock the door in fear,

However, the books ceased when Akemi knocked on the door. The sudden stop made Hiroko and Moe freeze in place as if the hauntings would start right again, so when they heard Akemi call their names— the two girls snapped out of their daze and went for the door.

Every thing else happened as usual until Akemi's fainting occurrence, the group panicked as Kikyo caught Akemi before she fell on the ground and started carrying her towards the sofa.

After having Ayako check on her condition, then that was when Naru started demanding the others to start piling up the equipment.

While the men carry the monitors, Mai checked the temperature of each rooms by the dorm, learning that Hiroko's room has a lower temperature compared to Moe's. Kikyo and Ayako helped clean up the leaving room with Hiroko and Moe, however, the dorm was in too much ruin that 20 minutes wasn't enough to clean at the time Akemi woke up,