⚽Birthday surprise(Gulf)🌻

''Gulf are you ready? We will start in 5 minutes.''
The staff peck at the door of the dressing room were Gulf is sitting while he wait. Its his birthday concert and he was so nervous right now that his heart will gonna explode in a minute.

He was expecting this one person to appear in the door in any minute but there was no any sign of him. He look at the time on his watch and let out a deep sighed to calm down before he answer.

''Yes Phi. I'm ready.''

Gulf answered and he follow the staff outside and his manager approach him.

''Relax Gulf..you can do this. Ok? Happy Birthday.''

P'Best hugged him and tapped his back to calm him down. Gulf let out a nervous sigh.

''Thank you Phi.''

Gulf answered while he glance at the door for the last time. He proceded to the stage and he wave at his fans through the screen. Everyone greeted him and he started to feel at ease. He started to relax while he deliver his speech. Everyone cheer him up and the music started for his first performance.

Its his 15min break and he was back at his dressing room. Gulf check his phone but no text from Mew. He sit on the chair in front of the mirror when the door open and he look through the mirror but he felt a little disappointed when the make up artist entered.

She fix Gulf's make up and hair and told him to changed his outfit. Gulf stood up and changed . He was disappointed that the person he expect did not showed up.

''Are you okay Nong?''
The make up artist asked him when she notice him being silent. Gulf looked up and he smiled shyly.

''Yes Phi..I'm okay.''
The make up artist tapped him on the back.

''Okay,are you ready? Lets go.''

Gulf stood up and went back on stage. He put on his happy face and push aside his sadness. He was back on his badass mood and went on his performance.

Hours had passed and the concert was over. He smiled and waved at his fans through the screen and they gave him his sweet messages and encouragement.

Its already 10pm when the concert wrap up and Gulf was back on his dressing room. He sit in front of the mirror exhausted.
He closed his eyes and lean his head on the chair. He was so tired and all he wants to do is go home and lay on his bed for the next 3 days.

The door open and his manager appear with a black suit on his hand. Gulf crease his brow when his manager handed him the suit.

''What's that Phi?''

''Change your clothes we have another meeting to attend.''

''What?? But Phi its my last schedule right?'' Gulf asked with a crease brow.

''Yes,just go and change its your last schedule for the night. HUrry up the client is already waiting.''

His manager help him get up and handed him the suit. Gulf wants to argue more but his manager pushed him inside the fitting room so he just go with an annoyed look.

After a minute he went out completely dress. He let out a sighed and sit in front of the mirror when the door open and the make up artist appear. She remove Gulf's make up and replace it with a natural make up look.

''Okay you're ready to go.''
The make up artist get up and leave them. His manager fix his necktie and suit. He just stand there and did not say a thing he was so eager to finish this and went home to his bed and Hazard.

''Okay lets go.''
His manager said and he followed him.

Gulf did not pay attention where they are going and he just keep checking his phone for a message from that one person but he did not get any. After Mew texted him last night and greeted him on his birthday its the last text he get from him. He did not text any encouragements message for his concert and he did not appear on his concert earlier.