~Sweet~

''Mew,wake up we're here.''

He slowly open his eyes after his manager wake him up. He was so exhausted after a long day at work. He really wants to hit the bed and dozed off.

He stretch his back before he pick up his bag and get out of the car. He bid his goodbye on his manager and proceded to the elevator. Its already 7pm and he is already hungry. Gulf is not at home coz he is already started filming for his series. Maybe he was just reheat some food or his dinner.

He let out a sigh and went out of the elevator and walk to his unit. He tap the key card and went inside when the familiar smell of his favourite food hit his nostril.

He walk in the kitchen and he found Gulf wearing a cute apron busy preparing the food. Gulf did not notice him..Mew smile while he leaned on the door frame looking at his boyfriend.

He slowly walk and slipped his arms around Gulf's waist that makes Gulf startled. He planted a kiss on Gulfs cheeks while he hug him tightly while burying his face on Gulfs neck smelling his after shower scent.

''Oh you're back..I didn't hear you.''
Gulf said.

''Coz you are so busy...I miss you Tua eng. I thought you'll not be back until tomorrow.''
Mew said still hugging him.

''We finished the scene early than the schedule so I went home to surprise you..''
Gulf said while he turned off the stove.

Mew turned him around so he was facing each other.  Mew planted a kiss on Gulfs lips while Gulf wrapped his arms around Mews neck and smile.

''Are you hungry?''
Gulf asked sweetly and Mew brush the tips of their nose together.

''I really wasn't expecting you here so I was so happy..''

Mew said smiling widely his tiredness just vanished after seeing his wife at home. He pulled Gulf into him and pressed their lips together.

It didn't take some time for Gulf to respond to his kiss and he slipped his tounge inside Gulfs mouth and devour his plump lips.
After a minute Gulf pulled out.

''Do you want to take a shower first or we will eat first?''
Gulf asked still his arm around Mews neck. Mew brushed his lips against Gulf and smiled.

''Can I eat you instead of food.''
Gulf bit his lower lips and raise his brow.

''No,I'm hungry so lets eat.''
Gulf pulled out on his hug and turned around but Mew didn't let him go.

''Not so fast Tua eng..''
Gulf look at him and kiss his lips.

''You look so tired Phi..so lets eat so you can take a shower while I wash the dishes..''
Gulf said and Mew pouted while he settle on his sit.

''oKAY wifey..I really thought  I will some reheat food for dinner..''
Mew said giggling while Gulf put food on his husbands plate.

''Yeah right..''
Gulf answered.

They started eating while they talk about their day.
Gulf let Mew take a shower while he wash the dishes after they eat.

He make a cup of chamomile tea for Mew before he proceded to their room.

''Here drink this so you can sleep better..you look so tired and worn out.''

Gulf handed him the cup and Mew smiled while he sip the tea. He was so amazed and thankful on how Gulf takes care of him.
He put the cup on the table and sit beside Gulf on the edge of the bed and wrap his arms around Gulf's arm.

''Why are you so cute Tua eng..you make me fell in love with you everyday.''
Mew kiss him on the cheeks while Gulf just look at him while pouting.

''Thank you for always being here Gulf..You don't know how much happiness you're giving me. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I was just so lucky to have you by my side..I love you Tua eng. ''

Mew planted a kiss on Gulfs lips.

''Thank you also Phi..I was happy and contented with you. And I am more happy just seeing you smile..Thank you for also for taking care of me.''

Mew smiled widely and he pulled Gulf into a tight hug..and he slowly pressed their lips together letting their body fell in the bed.
Gulf wrap his arms on mews neck and responded to his kisses.

                                         ....The End..