~Halloween~

''What are you doing?''

Gulf ask Mew while he put the orange juice on the table. Mew was browsing on his tablet for a  halloween custume.

''I'm thinking of what of custume I will wear for Halloween tomorrow..do you have any recommendation?''
Mew ask while he put his arms around Gulf's waist while they seated on a couch.

''hmm..let me check it out..''

Gulf scrolled on a hundreds of custume on the tab. Some of the character is,Marvel heroes,Mobile Legends,One Piece and many more but the one that got his attention is that one custume..He smirk while he was looking at the character.
Its Kaonashi from Spirited away.

''How about this one? Its gives a Halloween vibes''

Gulf showed Mew the character and the face he gets from Mew is more funnier than he was expecting.

''What? Seriously tua eng? No..You can  choose anything but not that I don't like that..'' Mew said while he buried his face on Gulf's neck.

Gulf put the tab on the table and raised his left eyebrow.

''Then don't but you can't sleep with me for a week.'' Mew looked at him in desperation.

''What? Why?''

''Take it or leave.''

Gulf was about to get up when Mew grab him on the waist and he landed on Mew's lap. Mew hugged him tight and he buried his face on Gulf's chest smelling his sweet scent.

''What are you doing?'' Gulf ask.

''Do I really have to wear that custume?'' Mew asked with a sulky voice but still hugging him.

Gulf smiled secretly but he went straight face when Mew look at him.

'Yes,its a dare.''
Gulf answered trying to resist his laugh on his boyfriends reaction.

''But I'm going live that time Tua eng..can you just changed it..''

''No..its final. And besides you are the one who ask for my opinion. I told you not to ask for my opinion if you are not going to do it.And besides its Halloween your fans will be more entertained if they see you doing classic Halloween outfit. I'm sure your fans will going to love it.'' Gulf answered resisting not to burst into laughter.

He heard a deep sigh from Mew that makes him wants to laugh harder.

''Ok just do the dare and if you get that first win on T-Pop..I'll gave you a reward of anything you want.''
Gulf said that makes Mew get to look at him smiling.

Mew raised his eyebrow and finally smiled..

''Hmm..Anything I want..really?'' 
''Hm..'' Gulf answered while he hugged Mew closer to him.
''Ok..then.'' Mew  hugged him more tightly..
''Ok..I'm just going to take a shower now..My manager will gonna pick me up in a minute.'' Gulf gave Mew a kiss on the cheeks before he gets up.

Mew look at his boyfriend with a smirk on his lips. This guy is so unpredictable.He shake his head in disbelief while he keeps scrolling on his tab.

                                                                    ☣☣☣☣

Mew wore the Kaonashi custume during the live..and he was already planning something to get back to his mean boyfriend for making him wore this custume. And he was aiming for his first win on Tpop stage.

He had so much fun during the live despite of his custume and he get his first win. He can't wait to get home to get that reward.

Its already late when the live ended and he knows that Gulf is already sleeping this time.
He was smiling and still full of energy when he drives back on their condo. Now he knows what reward he was going to asked.