+18

''Nong what time are you gonna go home?''

Gulf read the message after he got out of the shower while wiping his damp hair. The smile form on his lips  formed while he type a reply.

''I'm already at home Phi,why?''

He went home after he finish the photoshoot earlier..he was so sleepy and all he wants to do is layed on his bed and sleep.

He put his cellphone on the bed and stood up to hang the towel when his phone beep again.

Gulf settle on bed and open the message.

"Really? Why you didn't tell me so I pick you up?"

"Its okay Phi. P'Best drives me home and besides you have an event to attend. You know that I hate bothering you"

Gulf texted back when he slowly felt his eyelid getting heavy and he started dozing off.

                                                        ****

"Is there any problem Mew?"

I heard Amanda asking. I was invited in a private event with her and I was getting bored. I really want to go home and cuddle with Gulf. I have been waiting for Gulf's reply but he didn't text me back.

"Oh,no its okay."
I answered politely while I flash a smile at her. I check again the cellphone in my pocket but there is no text from Gulf.

I check my wrist watch and its already 7pm. I wonder if Gulf had eaten dinner already. I want to ask what he want to eat so I excuse myself and went outside to dial Gulf's number.

It keeps on ringing but he did not pick up and I was getting worried. I check the time again and I decided to leave.
I talk to the organizer that I got an emergency and I need to leave. They understand and I went to Amanda and I apologize for leaving early.

I went back to our condo still calling Gulf but he was not picking up.

After an hour of driving we reach our condo. I inserted the key and rushed inside. Its so silent and dark. I called Gulf but he was not answering so I rushed on our bedroom and I saw him leaning in the headrest with the phone on his hand.

He look like a baby while he sleep with his mouth slightly open. I take off my suit and rolled up my sleeve and approach him on the bed. I pick up the phone in his hand and put it on the bedside table and I slide my arms around his neck to settle him on bed..

But he woke up the moment he felt that I was about to pickk him up.

He look at me with those sleepy eyes and smile.

"Phi,you're back."
Gulf said while he put his arm around my waist and buried his face on my chest and inhaled my scents and just close his eyes again.

I smiled at his cuteness and pulled him in a hug and planted kisses on his face.

I miss him after two days being apart. He was out of town for his shoot so I go home to my parents house while Gulf is not here.

"Why are you sleeping like this Tua eng,you might hurt your back"
Mew said while he caressed Gulfs face.

"Hmm.."
Gulf answered while he tighten his hug on my waist.

I leaned in closer and brush my lips on his cheeks.

''Have you eaten dinner?''
I asked him and he just nodded.

I kiss his side lips and he opened his eyes.

"What are you doing Phi?"
He asked still his eyes close.

"Are you tired?"
I whispered on his ears.

"Hmm.."
He answered.

"I miss you tua eng?"
I said planting a soft kisses on his face.
Gulf opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hm..what did you  do while I was not here?''
He asked with those sleepy eyes.

''I went home..you are not here and I always miss you.''
I answered while I peck a kiss on his lips. I looked at him intently and pressed my lips on him.

''Can we do it?''
I asked afterward.

He nodded and I dont waste any moments and I pressed my lips on him while Gulf wrapped his arm around my neck responding on my kiss.
I sucked his lower lips tasting his mouth. While  I slip my hands inside his shirt caressing his skin.

Gulf gaves me full access on his mouth and I slip my tounge inside devouring every inch of his mouth. He let out a moan between our kiss and it turns me on even more.

I can feel his already hardened member on his pants and I slip my hands inside caressing that bulge.
Gulf moaned on my ear while I kiss his neck down to his chest while nibbling his nipple. Gulf let out a soft moan while he clinch on my back.

After a minute I pulled out and I removed his shirt while Gulf unbuttoned my polo.
I kiss his neck roughly down to his nipple and chest while Gulf clutching my hair and scrapping my back with his nails while moaning,

I pulled his pants together with his underwear in one go and his hard member sprung out on his chest. I grip his hard cock that makes him moan even more in pleasure.

I massaged it up and down while licking his pre cum and take it inside my mouth sucking heavily that makes Gulf grip on the bed and let out a loud moan. His toes was curling on the sheet while he throw his tried to buried his face on the pillow.

"I was close Phi..."
I continue sucking and gripping his hard member inside my mouth until he finally burst his seed. I take it all and lick it clean.
Gulf was breathing heavily after his first orgasm..he was so beautiful with his flashed face.

I stood up and went in the side of bed and opened the drawer. I open the drawer and slid out the lube. I went down on Gulf and kiss him gently while I put a lube on my hands and massage to his entrance..I inserted my finger and Gulf flinch a little I inserted another one and I feel him being tense indicating that he was near on his second climax.

Gulf moaned under his breath while clutching the bedsheet and curling his toes.

''I want you now please..''
He said while he look at me with those eyes full of lust. I stop what I'm doing and went up to him and kiss him hard on the lips while I parted his lips not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and responded on my kiss while he let out a moan.

I position myself on his entrance and slid inside him hitting his sensitive spot that makes him scream my name while dugging his nail on my back.

''P'Mew....''

''You want more..hmm..''
I keep on thrusting inside making sure that I hit that sensitive spot...his moan was giving me more satisfaction while I thrust inside.

''P'mew I was close..''
Gulf moaned. I pulled out and I flip him on his back. Gulf kneeled on the bed holding on the headboard while I enter him behind raining some kisses on his neck and back. He was moaning loudly gripping the headboard.

After some thrust Gulf burst out his cum while I was keep on thrusting him feeling the shiver on his body..I burst my seed inside him and we both heaving.

''You okay tua eng?''
I whispered on his ear while I planted kisses on his earlobe.

''Hmm..''
He nodded.

''Let me clean you first..''
I get out of bed and carry him to the bathroom. I let him sit on the toilet while I fill up the bath tub. Gulf was leaning on my chest while he close his eyes.

I help him settle on the bath tub and we both soaked our body in the water to relax. Gulf leaned on my chest.

''Is my wife got worn out?''
I asked caressing his chin. Gulf opened his eyes and smiled at me and pulled me in to pressed our lips together. I smiled and happily claim those plump lips.

                                                                         ...The End....