~Roof top~

Gulf pulled off his phone on his pocket when it vibrates. 
The smile formed on his lips when he read the message and turned it off and put it back on his pocket.

"Nong,someone sent this bouquet for you." The make up artist handed him the sunflower bouquet.

"Thank you Phi" Gulf answered politely.

Gulf look at the flower with a little smile on his lips. Then he notice the blue cards on top of the flower. He opened it.

Yai Nong,
Goodluck on your concert. Meet me at the roof top later I have a surprise for you.
Congratulations😊

             Khun Phi

Just reading this simple message on a card makes him smile like an idiot. As if its his first time receiving this kind of greetings like he doesn't used to. He put the card on his bag and he take a look on the flower in front of him.

He was living on his condo for 6 months already when he accidentally discover the roof top. He fell asleep on the elevator when he was going back to his unit from his work..he was so tired that night that he ended up sleeping on the elevator and when he wakes up he was already in the rooftop. Until now he was still thinking why he ended up in that roof top anyway.

And he saw a man singing a song while he played his guitar. He got this soothing voice that make Gulf stop and just listen to that cold voice singing.

The guy notice him so he decided to approached him.

''I'm sorry Phi..I  don't have any intention to barged in here and disturb you I don't even know why I ended up in here I fell asleep while I was in the elevator going to my place.''

Gulf explained apologitically while he scratch the back of his neck. The guy just smiled at him.

''Its okay Nong,anyway I'm Mew..I live her in the building too.'' Mew handed him his hands for a shake hands.
''I'm Gulf phi..Nice to meet you.'' Gulf extended his hand for a shakehands.

''I was living here for 6 months already but It just now that I discover this place. I think this is my favourite place from now on.''

Gulf said while they are sitting on the bench looking at the view of the night skyline of the city.
Its makes him more relax. He turned his gazes to Mew sitting beside him clutching his guitar. He look like something was running on his mind.

''Yeah,its my favourite place too. I love to hang out in here everynight with my guitar. So peaceful and calming.''

Mew answered but Gulf can sense something on his voice. Sadness. Longing. He doesn't know. Gulf just ignore that feeling and they just talk about some random things. And he find out that Mew was living in this building for 5 years. He was just in another floor next to his floor.

They get along together. And everytime Gulf went home from work they will meet in the roof top for some random talks.
They will talk about their work. About what happen in a whole day. They will eat dinner together while having a conversation and laugh together till they got tired and sometimes they will spend thier night in the roof top.

Gulf suddenly find a happiness on Mew. He don't open what he think or what he feel but with Mew he easily trust. He feel like he was used to him.

''You really love your guitar Phi..You always carry it with you.''
Gulf said one night when they met at the roof top as usual. Mew look at him and smile but his eyes..there is a spark of sadness.

''Yeah coz this is the only one that stays with me when everyone decided to leave me.''

Mew answered in a sad tone. Gulf look at him confused but he did not asked. He just tapped Mew's back to comfort him.

Its already 10pm when Gulf reach the roof top. His concert went succesfully he was so tired but satisfied. He rushed to go home after they wrapped up the last show.

Gulf pushed the button too the roof top when the janitor approached him.

''Hmm..Sir.'' Gulf turned around and he saw the janitor that called him.

''Hmm..?'' Gulf looked at the anxious janitor.
''Just want to asked Sir where are you going?''
''Ahh..I'm just go to the roof top.'' Gulf answered.
''Hmm..I'm sorry sir but the roof top is closed. The building owner prohibited anyone to get up in there.'' Gulf creased his brow.

''What? But I went to that roof top every night.'' Gulf answered confused.
''Its been closed for 3 years already sir. No one is allowed to go up there.'' The janitor answered. Gulf felt more curius.

''I have been there every night. In fact I met a friend in there.'' Gulf said.
''What is the name of your friend sir?'' The janitor asked.
''Its Mew.''  He answered.

The janitor went pale after he heard the name.

''But Sir Mew died 3 years ago on that roof top. He jump from the roof top with his guitar.'' The janitor answered.
Gulf went cold after he heard the janitor.

....The End...