Chapter 35: chance encounter

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Qi Jun and Qi Yao are still familiar with Xu Chi, especially Qi Yao. He deeply remembers the bad behavior of the brother who used snacks when he was young, and finally stuffed the whole food into his mouth. When you torture each other, there is naturally no psychological burden.

"Brother Xu Chi, did my brother prepare a special wedding gift for Brother Zi Mu? You should help him every day, should you know?" Qi Yao asked enthusiastically. Thanks to Bai Xinlan's blessings, the Qi family now knows that Qi Yan has a gift to give to Shu Zimu, but Qi Yan hides tightly, and no one asks afterwards to disclose. Qi Yao was originally just curious. After today's trip, she became extremely gossip.

Judging by his brother's performance today, it is clear that Shu Zimu, a partner selected only because of family requirements, really took care of him, but with his brother's character as a living king, he didn't know whether it would be pleasing to the end. Mom Bai Xinlan knew that she was joking and reading jokes, and Qi Yan did not want to disclose anything. Qi Yao couldn't help but sigh and said to let them consult, otherwise he was really afraid that Qi Yan would throw his hand to an island villa or something, his face was cold, maybe he was wrong I thought it was a breakup fee.

Xu Chi also has a company at home, but he did not take over. Instead, he always served as Qi Yan's assistant to the president. Qi Yan did what he usually did. Xu Chi must be clearer than them.

Unexpectedly, Xu Chi was surprised for a while, "What gift?"

Qi Yao frowned, "You don't know what gift my brother prepared?"

"I don't know," Xu Chi froze, "he has been busy with a case recently, and I have not asked me or the president to buy anything..."

Qi Junwen Yan pouted slightly and muttered: "Isn't it the second grandma who made the mistake."

Qi Yao suddenly felt that Bai Xinlan's character might not be impossible... But he thought about it and asked, "What's my brother doing recently?"

"It's an acquisition plan, and I don't know what he thinks. Suddenly I want to go to the entertainment industry that Baganzi can't beat... a kick." The last two words Xu Chi suddenly disappeared, because he suddenly remembered it The family's industry has nothing to do with the entertainment industry, so when Qi Yan proposed the acquisition plan, the company's people felt inexplicable. But it actually matters now! If he remembers correctly, Qi Yan seems to have said that the major chosen by Shu Zimu University is screenwriter!

No wonder Qi Yan suddenly went to buy a film and television media company! It turned out to be a smile to buy beauty for thousands of dollars!

Xu Chi suddenly amazed in his heart, thinking that he was so small this time is really awesome, and there is no romantic cell in twenty-five years. All the love letter gifts received in school are all in the end of the trash can. The men and women are throwing them out directly. I didn't expect to learn to give gifts to make people happy, and the first shot is the overbearing president Fan who contracted the fish pond. It was really unexpected.

Xu Chi's expression changed strangely for a while, and finally fixed on a very gossip and excited expression, Qi Yao knew at a glance what he found, and immediately asked: "You thought of it? What gift did my brother prepare?" "

Xu Chi "hey" smiled for a while, and suddenly remembered that Qi Yao had just said that Qi Yan had not disclosed to anyone, and what he had to export was stuck in his throat. If Qi Yan knew that he had leaked the wind, he would definitely have a hard time afterwards...

Xu Chi swallowed the words back without a trace, "Haha" smiled and said: "Where do I know, I guess Ayan wants to surprise the sister-in-law, deliberately concealed. We do not investigate any more, after the delivery Will you know?"