Chapter 1: Rebirth

Start from the beginning

He had a hard time falling asleep. Although he repeatedly told himself to stay calm, he was subconsciously afraid of waking up the next day and really dreamed of falling out, so he would turn into a deep sleep for a long time.

Then there are the nightmare experiences of the last life that are repeated repeatedly.

Xue Zimu only saw his biological father Xue Li for the first time when he was eighteen years old. He had just lost his mother and naively regarded this bloodline from the sky as a life-saving straw, but he did not expect that it was the person who gave him half of his life. The life after him.

After Xue Li deceived Xue Zimu back to Xue's family, he began to show his true ugly face. The reason he found Xue Zimu was not the so-called accidental discovery that his child was helpless and dependent on his father's responsibility, but because he faced a climbing A great opportunity for the top wealthy Qi family in Shanghai, but he lacks a marriage piece.

Because the marriage partner had some bad rumors, he was not willing to push out his daughter Xue Lin, who was born with his second wife Yao Yue, but he really couldn't afford to miss such a good opportunity.

At this time, he finally remembered that he still had an unheard son for eighteen years, so he traveled thousands of miles from Beijing to W City, using his superb acting and unparalleled thickness of the face to deceive the unknown Xue Zimu, He was taken back to the Xue family in Beijing.

Then there was the original.

Regarding Xue Zimu's resistance, Xue Li was completely indifferent. Even when Xue Zimu resisted with a hunger strike, Xue Li directly stated that if Xue Zimu had to be so disobedient, he would use drugs to make him a fool, and he could still marry him to the Qi family.

As a result, Xue Zimu completely gave up on the so-called father, he no longer made unnecessary revolts, but recognized the nature of the other party's profit, and began to talk about the conditions with the other party after thinking calmly.

It stands to reason that the benefits of climbing the Qi's family are definitely not small. In comparison, Xue Zimu can't come up with any attractive chips, so he didn't have much hope at first. But what he did not expect was that when he expressed his willingness to spend 50 million yuan for his marriage freedom, Xue Li actually agreed, although he was obviously very dissatisfied.

Xue Zimu had no time to think about why Xue Li suddenly gave in. After being smashed by a sudden turnaround, he had to start worrying about the huge debt of 50 million yuan. Xue Li did not ask for a deadline, but set a high interest rate. In order to solve the big mountain that was crushed on his body as soon as possible, Xue Zimu didn't even go to the university he was admitted to, and tried his best to find a way to make money. At the beginning, his income from working was barely able to bear his own expenses. The 50 million people not only did not score a point but also rolled more and more like a snowball.

Fortunately, Xue Zimu began to write on the Internet because he wanted to earn a little extra money, and slowly discovered his talents and advantages in this respect. The first book earned a year's wages for working. So Xue Zimu began a life of full-time writing. Because of the pressure of 50 million, Xue Zimu almost updated the codewords around the clock. Because he was talented and worked hard, he quickly grew from a newcomer to a well-known author of the website. The money has also started to grow steadily.

This finally gave him a glimmer of life.

After earning more than seven figures, Xue Zimu went to the Xue family for the first time to pay back the money. Probably there will be no good things when he arrives at the Xue family. This time Xue Zimu was pushed down the stairs by her half-sister Xue Lin and her right leg was broken. Although she could walk normally after treatment, she still fell ill and could not perform vigorous exercise , Doing many things can't persist for a long time, and when the weather is bad, it often hurts. Xue Lin relied on the forces of the Xue family to make sure that even if Xue Zimu pursued it, it was only the result of a compensation payment. In the end, he only struck up an insignificant sum on Xue Zimu's debt.

From a physically healthy person to a mildly disabled person whose life is not affected by a small amount, it is a heavy blow to anyone. However, Xue Zimu still has huge debts in his heart. For a time, he didn't have any effort to hurt Spring and Autumn. Fortunately, a broken leg does not affect his writing. His penpower and grades continue to improve. After three or four years, he has finally become a great author on the website. With the accumulation of fame for several years, the copyright of his works began to get higher quotations, and his income soon reached a higher level.

With this momentum, he will be able to fully pay off his debts in a few years and start to enjoy his life.

However, the Xue family seemed to be destined to destroy him in vain. On the eve of his 28-year-old, after ten years, he could finally save enough money to solve all his debts, stepmother Yao Yue came to the door and asked him shamelessly The half-brother Xue Yuding sins.

"As long as you agree, we don't want those debts you owe, how?"

"You can pay it right away? You haven't paid it off in ten years. Who knows when you will be! Auntie doesn't want you to do anything, as long as you come to Xiaoyu to admit a mistake, except for the five you owe. Ten million, the aunt can give you another five million! Besides, Xiaoyu is your younger brother, why would you do a little favor? Your father agreed, and you can't even listen to the elders."

"Xue Zimu! You don't toast here and don't eat or drink fines! I'm not satisfied with giving you more than 5 million. I tell you, this time you have to plead not guilty! Anyway, your father can't look down on your son. It's also a matter of not getting on the countertop. How about earning 10 million a year, it's not comparable to Xue's one-month turnover."

"To tell you the truth, I haven't wanted to see you as a wild species, but I am still alive and happy. Now that Xiaoyu is in trouble, you don't even want to do anything to help your relatives. Xiaoyu and your ignorant village The wild breeds of women's births are different. He will inherit the Xue family in the future and put them in the home of the big householder who keeps the ancient rituals. If you are like a son, you should give Xiaoyu this sister-in-law footsteps! Well, since you are soft If oil and salt do not enter, then I have to come up hard!"

"Take him away. If you are not honest, you will learn a lesson. If you don't obey, you will dumb your throat. When you go to court, you just have a breath."

Struggling, rebelling, pain, fear, and powerlessness... Finally, the sentence of annihilation of hope.

Xue Zimu suffered from cardiopulmonary failure due to the beatings directed by Yao Yue, coupled with a disabled right leg, almost every minute and second afterwards. Until the verdict was announced, he lost consciousness completely under the violent ups and downs.

Fortunately, it was dawn after the darkness. When he woke up again, Xue Zimu had returned to the beginning of all the tragedies ten years ago. He also had the opportunity to make a completely different change in his future.

Xue Zimu looked at the rising sun that jumped out of the horizon a little outside the window, thinking of everything he would face next, and made a decision without much hesitation—

This time, he chose to marry into the giants.