Intoxicated [18+] - 45.

Start from the beginning

It was in this moment that Jungkook knew... he fucked up.

Seokjin reached up with a scoff and fluffed his hair back before he tilted his head to the side, eyebrows raising and his eyes practically bugging out of his head, "What do you think I look like?" He leaned in close to Jungkook, raising a finger and jabbing it right in the middle of the younger's throat, "Let's clear the air a bit, Jeon Jeongguk. I am far from straight. But if I wanted Y/N. She'd be mine in a flash. So, think twice before you go accusing me of dumb shit like that." His eyes dug into Jungkook's stare, finger stabbing into the younger's solid neck harder, almost knocking him backwards off the chair, "Why would you even think that?" He laughed dryly, feigning hurt.

"Wait, no! I-I didn't mean it like that. I was just playing." Jungkook immediately sat up straight and shook his head, fingers in his hair as he brushed the dark locks back before he grabbed hold of his drink and brought the glass to his lips. He felt like an actual dummy right now. The tension he just created made him nervous. Seokjin was the loveliest member majority of the time. But when he was angry... run. Jungkook glanced at his older brother through his glass and made sure Seokjin wasn't actually upset, downing the rest of the liquid and hissing as the burning of the alcohol slid down his throat, before shaking his head, "I don't even know what I'm saying, Hyung. You guys just looked weird when you came out of the room. She looked sick or freaked out and I got worried. That's the first thing that came to my mind." Jungkook mumbled, wiping at the corner of his lips before looking signaling the bartender for another drink, "I'm sorry."

"Honestly, Jungkook, she was just giving me advice." Seokjin nodded, reaching out to pat at the younger's back, "I... did some shit and just needed someone to talk to about it." He rolled his eyes, giving Jungkook's firm back a hard pinch, "So, no, I didn't try anything on your girly. She's gorgeous don't get me wrong but... I have someone else that my eyes are set on." Seokjin mumbled, gaze drifting to across the bar where Namjoon and Yoongi sat.

The two rappers were deep in conversation but Seokjin couldn't help but notice Namjoon's gaze drifting to his side of the bar. The two member's locked eyes for a second and Seokjin looked away before Namjoon could even react, shaking his head slightly before gazing back at Jungkook, "You know?"

Jungkook followed Seokjin's gaze and barely put the pieces together, feeling his brain light up and then go out like a dull lightbulb. Oh, what an airhead our Jungkook could be sometimes. "Mm." He hummed, glass at his mouth again and taking a large swig of the Hennesy in the glass, sucking an ice cube into his mouth from his drink and swirling it around his mouth, shaking his head as he chewed up the ice and swallowed, "I... I didn't know. Y/N seemed like she knew something though." Jungkook chuckled and pressed his lips together.

Did his two hyung's have a crush on each other?

Well, Jungkook felt like an idiot.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to talk to her. Stupid. Not everyone wants your girl, Kookie. And even if they did, what are you so worried for all the time? She only wants you. We've been through this already." Seokjin had his straw between his pink lips again, sucking up his drink as he glanced to Jungkook.

"I know she does." Jungkook shook his head, his mind drifting to you at home.

You must have been asleep by now, hopefully curled up with Bahm at your side. He lowkey didn't want to go out tonight. His plan was to stay at home and spend time with both you and Bahm. Jungkook loved to hang out with his Hyung's, yeah but things were different now. He wanted to focus the free time he did have on you. Only you. Just like Jimin advised him to do the other day... Jungkook wanted to grow his relationship with you. He felt as though he hadn't spent nearly as much time as he wanted to with you. There were still many things he was waiting to do with you. For example, meeting his family. He let it slip on the phone the other day to his mom that he loved you and now his parents had been bugging him to meet you more often lately.

Were you ready for that? Well... Yes, you told Jungkook you would meet his family on the airplane ride to Korea.

But would you?

None of your relationships have ever been that serious where you were meeting the parents. And this soon too? You and Jungkook had only been dating for close to two months now. You had nothing to be afraid of anyways. Jungkook had already told his family enough about you to the point where they knew all about your life. All they needed to was to put a face to the name.

Were you ready for that, Y/N?

Jungkook needed to find out.

Meeting his family wasn't the only thing Jungkook wanted to do with you. He had a whole bucket list. He didn't even know where to begin. Was there even enough time to do all the things he planned for the two of you?

He had no idea how long you were staying in Korea for either.

Were you going to move here one day? When were you planning to go back to your city? Was your internship application still processing?