𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘭

Start from the beginning

before amari could ask any more questions, her body felt light. she had blinked a couple of times before looking down at her sleeping body slumped against the chair, causing her eyes to widened. "what did you do?" she asked as she looked back at the olympian. junomon looked down at the oracle's slumbering body.

"i've extracted your soul from your body." she explained as she looked over at amari's floating form. "you're gonna be in a deep slumber until your soul returns to your body." she added. the female tamer glanced down at her sleeping body with intrigue.

"will time be frozen until i return to my body?" she asked. saturmon shook his head at the oracle's question. "it will not." he stated. "time will resume when you two set your course towards the kernel." he explained. the plum haired girl hummed lowly as her eyes wandered up to the window.

'we're comin' jeri.' she thought as she took a deep breath and turned around. "alright junomon, take me to jeri." she said. the colorful cloaked digimon nodded her head as she grabbed the young girl's hand. 

the two of them phased out of the building and set their journey to the center of the d-reaper.

-time skip-

"we're here." junomon stated as the both of them stopped in front of what looks to be a gated sphere. the oracle watched as the cloaked digimon pointed at it. "your friend and the catalyst are in there." she added. the plum haired girl hummed in intrigue as her eyes gazed upon it. "are you coming along with me?" she asked. junomon shook her head at her questioned.

"i cannot." she started, her green eyes looking down. "my orders were to escort you to the kernel." she explained. "i can only grant you this."

the digimon paused, snapping her fingers and creating a forcefield around the tamer. "this is the needle hive." she started. "this should protect you from getting deleted by the enemy." she explained. the plum haired girl looked over at junomon with a small smile on her face. "thank you junomon." she said softly, earning a smile in return. 

"it was my pleasure, oracle." she stated as she turned her back away from her. "please...do your best here." she said as she disappeared before her. amari inhaled greatly before letting out a huge breath. her small hands patted her face hard as she looked down at the kernel. "you can do this, mari." the girl said to herself. "you can definitely do this." she muttered as she began to fly over to the kernel. 

-inside the kernel-

the plum haired tamer gasped softly as she entered the sphere. her eyes widened as she saw no one other than jeri and calumon inside of it. "jeri!" she exclaimed as she flew over to her immediately. the female tamer faced the brunette that sat inside of the bubble, frowning at the solemn expression on her face. "jeri..." amari murmured softly as she sat down in front of her. "you've been through so much.." she whispered as she looked down. "i heard from rika that you lost your mother..."she stated as she looked up at the girl's face. "and your father ended up marrying someone else." she continued. "that must've tough having to adjust to having a new mother, huh?" she asked the girl, who only sat in front of her sadly. the dark skinned tamer smiled sadly.

"right, you can't hear me." she whispered, looking away from jeri. the oracle shook her head, looking up at the girl in front of her. "it may not be the exact same situation, but i completely understand how you feel." she sympathized. "remember, i'm a transfer student from taito." she explained. "before moving here, i got into an accident." she said. "my mother quit her job just to take care of me while i recovered." she stated, leaning forward. "when my leg felt better, my mom managed to get a new job here in shinjuku." she said. "so, i ended leaving my old friends back home and moved here to shinjuku." she explained. "it took me awhile to adapt to being here..." she murmured softly.