Jin Birthday (Taejin)

Jin POV :

After having sex for like I don't how many hours, we ordered some Thai food to eat. In the mean time we both went to take bath together. Not a good idea I know. But no one can say no to me on my birthday.I mean by Korean time it's today so ....

Taehyung pulled me closer to his chest, leaning back against the edge of the tub. Arms encircled me, tucking me in, surrounding me with warm water and warmer Taehyung. I closed my eyes, relishing the feel of it all. The safety, the sweetness, the sexiness. I shifted, trying to get impossibly closer, and then I felt him against my bum. Growing.

"Why, hello there, friend",I murmured, sneaking my hand through the bubbles to find him.

"Jin...",he warned, laying his head back on the edge of the tub.

"What?"I asked innocently, trailing my fingers along the sides of him, feeling him react.

"I'm not seventeen, you know." He chuckled, his voice growing husky and needy in spite of his words.

"Thank goodness, or I would have to answer for my actions-corrupting a minor and all that,"I whispered, slowly turning over to rub myself along the length of him, soap and bubbles and water making me slippery.

He hissed slightly and smiled. "You're going to break me, you know this, right? I swear on all that's holy, I'm not a machine-Christ, don't stop doing that",He groaned, thrusting into my hand without thought.

"Awww but I just want to fuck you until you can't see straight,"I purred, tightening my fist as he splashed water over the side a bit.

"I can barely see as it is. There seem to be three of you."He moaned, pulling my legs apart and positioning me above him.

"Aim for the one in the middle, Voo" I instructed and slid down.

Around 11 pm:

After all the things we had done in tub ,now we had lots of water to clean up.

"Hello! hello, anyone there? Someone ordered food". It seems like our food is here.

"I'm just going to get the food. I need sustenance Jin", Taehyung huffed from bed.

"Get it, then hurry back to me. Why are you crawling on the floor?"

"I don't think I can actually stand at this point. The machine needs a break. The machine may very well need repairs. The machine, wait, what're you doing there, Jin? Wow, do you touch yourself like that a lot?"

"I haven't lately, why? Looks good to you? ".I know I am overdoing it. But hell it's my birthday.

"Yes, that's...wow...um...that's the door...the guy with the Thai is here. I...and I...Thai...I..."

"Tae mmm, that feels nice...".

He ran toward door,got food ,paid delivery boy and just shut the door in hurry.

"Dude that's a fifty dollar. You know that's like a thirty-dollar tip, right?", Delivery guy shouted from other side of door

"Keep the change. Jin, get on that bed."

"Mmm, so close, Taehyung. Sure you don't...want...me...to...mmm...finish...oooh. I love when you do that"

"Mmph, mumph, hah, hooo..."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Voooo..."

"Okay, dude. Um, thanks for the tip". Haha that poor delivery guy fed up with us but he got heavy tip.

Around 11:30 pm :

We lay in bed, limp and a little stupid. My poor Voo, I had ridden him to the brink of extinction. He isn't a teenager, but even he was surprised by his...hmm...stamina. After the last round, we crawled back to the hallway, retrieved the food, and ate Thai on table.

The amount of work I had to do to make room look presentable. Especially as I have live session with Army. God I don't have energy!

But it was worth it. All of it. All of it was worth it.

I quickly stripped the sheets and then we laid side by side, facing each other, legs tangled and hands held.

"Do you think now you can do a live session? ", Taehyung asked.

"I will just sit there on chair. I won't move much. Also I have to announce my new song today. So basically now you have only 5 minutes before I kick you out", I said with my evil smirk.

"I have to crawl seriously. I am super dead. What gotten into you? You are very excited today. I mean we have been celebrating birthdays together for quite a while", he said with fascinated look.

"Ahm today I am really happy. Our concert went well. We met army after soooo long. I am also super surprised by projects that Army did for me. Plus after concert you guys celebrated my birthday in best possible way . I am just overwhelmed. I feel like if I run today I might actually beat gold medalist runners.Haha. I am on cloud 9"

"I am so happy for you. You deserve best. Only best. I hope you make me crawl all the time with your energy like today. Your happiness is infectious you know. It makes everyone around you super happy too.Now enjoy your live.I will be watching. Don't get too much excited in the live or else I have to come here"

"Ya don't you dare to attend my live. You are not allowed. If you did seriously you will be sleeping on sofa"

He just gave me look like I will do things my way and went out.

Ahhh I can't even do anything. I just love him too much.

Time for vlive.

A/N: Happy birthday my love 💕. Hope you had blast. Let's make Super Tuna viral 🥺