"Cum for me, Elijah." Aiden growled in his ear before he nipped the soft cartilage. With those words, he continued to thrust steadily into his submissive while his hand began to stroke his cock. The jerks of Elijah's hips easily revealed how close the male was to his climax until finally he released, his mouth opening in a moan as his fingers fisted in the sheets.
"Good boy."

The words were a low groan before Aiden's own climax hit.
"Hmm, I like this morning routine." Elijah hummed in content as he leaned his head back against Aiden's shoulder.

"So do I. Now let's take a shower and then go eat." The older male chuckled in amusement, his fingers slowly running down Elijah's side, hip, and thigh. Elijah did as told obediently, standing to take a quick shower. The breakfast was quickly eaten before Aiden guided him to the car.

"Where are we going?" Elijah questioned earning a quiet chuckle.

"Jamison is coming home today. I have taken the liberty of setting a nice lunch surprise for him at his favorite restaurant. We get to go pick him up." Aiden explained as he guided him to the car. It explained why Aiden had chosen a nicer outfit for both of them to wear. Aiden was in a simple pair of slacks with a royal purple button up. Elijah, on the other hand, had been granted a pair of black jeans and a polo shirt.

"So that is why you look so nice." Elijah giggled quietly as his door was opened and he climbed into the car. Once Aiden got in and started the car, he reached for his hand and tugged it to his side of the car. He rubbed his cheek against it before his eyes flickered to him.
"I think it is very nice of you to do this for him."

"Jamison is my family and he always will be. I have come to see that you also view him the same." Aiden appeared amused, his eyes flickering to him. Elijah immediately nodded with a tiny smile.

"He is like the dad I never got to have." He admitted as he toyed with Aiden's fingers. Aiden nodded in understanding, and they drove in the quiet until arriving at the hospital.

"Stay here. I am going to go get him and bring him a change of clothes." Elijah immediately nodded at the words, waiting patiently in the car. After a few minutes, Aiden returned and at his side was Jamison. Elijah climbed out of the car, hurrying over to wrap his arms around the older male. He noticed the male was back in his usual clothes for a butler, a nice suit.

"Oh, I am so excited to see you coming home!" He exclaimed earning a quiet laugh from the older male.

"It is good to see you as well, Elijah." It was perhaps the first time Jamison had called him by his name and he smiled brightly at that.

"Come on, come on!" He said excitedly, opening the door for him to get in. He then got in as Aiden did the same.

"How does it feel watching from the back?" Aiden's tone was teasing as his eyes met Jamison's in the rear-view mirror.

"I can only hope you do not kill us with your driving, young sir." Jamison drawled causing Elijah to laugh and take Aiden's hand.

"It's okay, Aiden. I would be honored to die by your driving." Elijah could not help teasing the male as he drove. It was not long before they arrived at the restaurant, Jamison appearing surprised as they all climbed out.

"Aiden, you do not need to do this." He said as the younger male opened his door for him. Aiden appeared amused, offering him his hand before he started towards the door.

"You have been in my service for many years. I thought you might not make it. Consider this a thank you for not bailing on me." Aiden chuckled as the doors opened. They were immediately greeted with shouts and cheers when they entered. Elijah scanned the groups of people, surprised so many had come. Many were Aiden's close friends such as Wes, Luke, Lily, Blair, and even Cade and Victor. However, there were also people from Aiden's work such as Heather and a few others he recognized. Even Jessie was there with a glass of champagne in her hand. It seemed Aiden had invited as many people as he could to celebrate Jamison's return home. Elijah was surprised to find the older gentleman wiping his eyes with a quiet laugh.