"No, I am fine maybe our parents missed me."

He bluntly stated with a still charmimg smile, if not for his underlying tone Kaspian would have thought it was an innocent remark but no, his brother just gotta have a comeback in every situation.

"T-thats s-so...d-downright...cruel.."

Kaspian managed to speak out with blood dripping down his mouth clutching his heart with a pained and betrayed look on his face. How could his brother be so cruel? Did he hang out with Roman too much? That brother of his is such a bad influence!

If Roman was here he would probably closed his book with a loud clicked pushing his glassess up with his middle finger, the light reflecting on it and say :

"Well, truth hurts, good thing Im not the least favorite."

Kaspian hugged the floor with comical tears flowing down his face, how unfortunate for him, he is not even closest to the word 'favorite'.

"I demand favoritism to be labelled as a Crime!"

He dramatically declared with his hand up in a fist as the spectators watches. Konrad witnessing it all had an amused face, he never thought siblings could be this chaotic.

'It was always fight, fight, fight in the palace,' He thought when he suddenly imagined his 'siblings'.

Shan had recovered from the smack on his head but we all could see, no, read that he had a large bump on his head that we all can't ignore─ that mountain-like bump.

"Prepare for tomorrow, the second stage is about Rank Magic, I assumed you advanced now, Kaspian."

Tyrespiel said with a small smile although he can't help but slid the doubt in his mind. Well there is still tomorrow to confirm his thoughts.

He wished them a goodnight sleep before going in his temporary quarter. The School is off limits outside as they did not want anyone entering nor exiting and distrupting the event.

So every year they set a camp in the open field for the examinees seperating them from the elites' quarters and the high commands'.

Tyrespiel's POV

Sitting on my bed whilst holding the colorless sphere in my hand. Owl sat on my lap with a question mark on top of his head as he observes the sphere too, sometimes poking it and backing away immediately.

Amidst the silence it suddenly took shape of a little fox.

A fox? Huh?

'Is it really a sphere or was it an egg??? Huh?'

'What does the fox say?'

Pfft-

I covered my mouth from further laughing my ass off, damn, Its so funny I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"PFFT PUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH"

The fox had this funny look that even fueled my laugh.