xvi. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐢, 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭!

"Come on, Liam!" Eli gave a cheer from the bench, snapping his picture at free will

Stiles was running his way. "Kira and Scott aren't answered. I gotta go see what's going on."

"Maybe they had a complication. If alcohol was involved, something it's difficult for guys to get it up." Eli suggested, handing Stiles his bag.

The Stilinki boy gave him a odd look. "Eli, how do you know this stuff?"

"I read it on a moms blog. They were talking about how difficult it is to enjoy sex after child birth and then one lady said her husband had difficulty because he was an alcoholic." Eli looked up at him innocent like. "Why do you think I don't drink alcohol? Three reason actually. Makes me feel like i'm gonna die, scared it's gonna destroy any chance I have at a sexual relationship, and I feel bad for ruining someone else's liver."

"What?" Stiles gave him yet another look of complete disbelief.

"My liver isn't my actual liver. I had a transplant three years ago." Eli said honestly and casually. "So now I would feel bad if I drink a lot and destroying a dead persons liver. How cruel of me to do."

"How cruel." Stiles agreed as he grasped his bag. "Okay, don't tell coach, I think he's distracted enough, actually. And, keep your phone on you."

"Okay, but before you go." Eli said, holding his camera up. "Smile for the yearbook!"

Stiles gave a open mouth grin with a thumbs up, letting him snap the photo before running off quickly.

"Foxx!" Coach yelled out about five minutes later. "I'm short two players!"

"There's a sickness going around, coach." Eli stood up as he walked over to them. "It attacked your eye balls, makes it blurry when you see."

"You seem to see fine." he said back, scanning over Eli's eyes. They were dark, almost black, but had such an innocent glaze over them no matter what situation he was in or what he'd been saying.

"I'm immune." Eli nodded, hoping coach would go along with his story.

"Oh, good." Coach gave a fake smile before blowing his whistle. "Get on the field!"

Eli's jaw dropped, blinking repeatedly. He looked over at Liam, who heard from his ability, giving a thumbs up. Eli then looked over at Malia, who was now sat with Noah and Adeline. Malia urged him to go on, grinning his way.

"Okay!" El announced, running back toward the bench to get his stick before hurrying into the field. "Liam, dude, he put me in!"

"I know!" Liam slapped his chest with a grin. "Don't let me bite anyones head off."

"I've got you!" Eli flashed a grin as he went toward his position, Liam and Brett getting in their position side by side, the ball between them. When the whistle blew, Liam had the ball and ran with it. Eli gave a minor cheer in the air with his stick above his head, that was before a player from the other team had knocked the ball away from him.